I need some help getting started again

I was doing really well at the start of the year but after 8 weeks of going through a lull I have not only put on 10lbs but am now finding it really hard to get motivated. The more I think about this the more I am eating. Can anyone send me some inspiration please?

Replies

• This guy's articles always inspire me: http://teamripped.com/do-it-anyway

Good luck to you, you can do it! You won't regret eating right and working out, but you WILL regret not doing those things.

:) Jessie
  • mrstank68
    mrstank68 Posts: 2
    start at the beginning again, and think how motivated you was then, try something different in your week instead of the same things day in day out, and make sure you have one day off as a treat, but dont go too over the top, just something you fancy, im in a wheelchair and i lost 4 and half stone, with diet and exercise, iv broke my hip and through not excercising while waiting for op for over a year iv put 2 stone back on, but im back to gentle exercise and diet at moment..this site gives me motivation cos we all seem to offer great support, add me if you want, and ill try and offer all the support i can x ccalow1968