Over and Over Again!!

Options
lwb1lm14xc5z.jpg

I'm Back!!!

This past year has been an emotional roller coaster. I am done dwelling on the bad and excited to share the good.

This photo is from a trip to Palo Duro Canyon in Texas. A camping trip I took by myself and loved the experience. I want more experiences like this and I need to be healthy to fully enjoy them. This photo was taken after a 2.72 mile hike to the Light House rock formation. While I was in good enough shape to make the hike, I about died afterwards. Not literally, but boy was I ever exhausted.

On the way up to the Light House, a couple ran (yes ran!) by me. They were doing burpees at the top of the trail. Now I don't want to be just like those people (but really they were awesome!). However, I want to be healthier and wouldn't mind looking a little slimmer. I'm embarrassed when someone asks if I want my photo taken at the top of a cliff. Are they thinking "look at this joke of a fat girl, she cant really be enjoying this". And I know I shouldn't feel this way but, fact is I do.

So here I am again, after a long hiatus from logging my food, and exercise, and I am starting over!
I have a fire inside me like never before. My life has changed dramatically over the last year and I am finally ready to take charge and direct the change instead of just letting things happen.

Good luck to everyone who is starting over, or starting for the first time!!

We got this!!!

Replies

• FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention, I am looking for friends to help keep this motivation going!! Anyone who would like, please add me as a friend!!!
  • Blaxican38
    Blaxican38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends in the same boat!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I also love hiking and camping :)