Former Weight watcher

Options
I mentioned that I was interested in hearing from other former Weight Watcher but was sent a link to what looked like a current Weight Watcher site. Maybe I was too hasty in deleting it but I assumed because it had the Weight Watcher logo that it was a link to their site. Anyway I am repeating the request. I love all my new friends but I would also like to hear from former Weight Watchers. And if any of my new friends are former WW people let me know

Replies

• samgig
    samgig Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ok to add me as a friend....so i have been a ww member off and on for years but have given up because i find it really complicated to use their website..i love mfp and i am re starting my wt loss journey again and need to lose about 50 lbs to be at 180 lbs..which is where i would like to be.
  • weightwatcher490
    weightwatcher490 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am a former WW- lifetime member, actually. 4 years ago I was a t goal and weighed monthly without fail. Then, I sort of gave it up. Now, I am 20 over and don't want to resume meetings. I think for me, counting calories is more reliable. I was eating too many no point foods, but naturally, those have calories too. So...here I am. Tracking again and trying to stay motivated.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm a former WW from way, way back. Classic, Fat n Fibre, Points, ProPoints, PointsPlus... you name it. I gave it away when the meetings got repetitive, and the Points system got tweaked into ridiculousness, but most of all because I can count calories for free here. I do credit it with giving me a really solid foundation for sensible, healthy weight loss however.
  • sharon_schauerte2
    Options
    Hi! Yes- I am a former weight watcher. I am a life member. That was easy 20 years ago. I need to lose at least 40 lbs. finding it harder now . I do like counting calories and this free app. Is easy to use.
  • mr910354
    mr910354 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did WW. Decided to try MFP as it is free. I miss connect, but doubt that I will go back due to cost
  • rhjones0611
    rhjones0611 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm also a former WW. Was on the smart points but they were not equal to MFP caloric intake.