Friends

Options
elizalove527
elizalove527 Posts: 13 Member
edited December 2016 in Motivation and Support
I need more friends to talk about different things to loss weight .. like meals or exercise or just talk about things like how hard it is to keep your mind straight about not eating wrong stuff like that

Replies

• gomattgo1
    gomattgo1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sure thing, I'm new to the dieting side but on the exercise side I'm pretty experienced.
  • Holly23bgs
    Holly23bgs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support friends too, you can add me
  • jimbogutz
    jimbogutz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • R4SNik
    R4SNik Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends. I was very successful 2 years ago. I got down to 108 (I'm short), but work and depression took me back up to 155. I'm down to 140 or so, but struggling. It would be great to have some accountability and friends. Oh I'm an avid cyclist and an aerobics instructor.
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me (:
  • jafrando
    jafrando Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need more friends to talk about different things to loss weight .. like meals or exercise or just talk about things like how hard it is to keep your mind straight about not eating wrong stuff like that

• jafrando
    jafrando Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey girl lets be friends here!
  • maddyline18
    maddyline18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me :) my current focus is toning exersizes.. and to not binge eat like crazy.
  • DC_United216
    DC_United216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm down to help anyone :)