• sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mine are Thing One and Thing Two.

Otherwise known as 'One' and 'Oops'.
  • ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32 and I have 3 kids under 5 years old. I sent you a friend request! :happy:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    33 with 2 boys and the belly to prove it! I just started running this year :-)
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    I am 31 with a 20 month old son. :) Would love to see friends.
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello mom of 2 boys(both c-section) so my tummy is horrible!!! Add me if you would like!!!
  • treasurep
    treasurep Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ..34 ---1 kid but she ate so much, combined with 2 months of bed rest she gained 80 pounds while inside of me growing...lol
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Mine are Thing One and Thing Two.

Otherwise known as 'One' and 'Oops'.

LOL same here! My one is 6 and OOPS is 9.5 months old!

I'm 38 feel free to add me!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am going to be 33 in a few days. I am married and I have 3 kiddos. I also know the struggle of the dreaded belly dilemma. There is no hope for mine without some sort of help from a licensed professional.

Add me if you want to, I wish you the best of luck on your journey!! :)
  • fatbgone9
    fatbgone9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All I am from the joliet area....and I wish you all luck and success on this most trying weight loss journey that is ahead of us all. By everyone taking the initiative to sign up for this website when you didn't have to, it says that we are all ready to get serious about our health, and fight obesity once and for all. :smile:
  • chichi_76
    chichi_76 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm 34 , mom to a 14yr old boy and 7yr old girl. Middle area DEFINITELY my biggest issue. Would love to be added!!
  • Tamhan
    Tamhan Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm on the upper end......of the 30 something club....with my problems on the lower end( excuse the pun...lol) I too have spelling issues on occasion but i don't think we signed up here to join a spellers club! So i am liking your second post!!!=) I will soon be 39 and have three girls 17, 12 & 4. My target area is more butt and upper thighs......DANG genitics!
  • aapye78
    aapye78 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 32 with 3 kids and I have a problem belly too and a problem butt and thighs etc lol. please add me I'm new here so could use the support.
  • agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Options
    HI I am also looking for other mom's like myself! I am 30 years old with two wonderful little boys (5 & 1) and working on losing the pregnancy weight, especially around the midsection!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Hello mom of 2 boys(both c-section) so my tummy is horrible!!! Add me if you would like!!!

Yep, both c-sections here too ... and what a mess! I'm a size 4 and still a mess around there :ohwell: .
  • littlequinns
    littlequinns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    In the club with all of you. Just turned 31, and a mom of 3.....13, 8 and 7. My biggest issue is battle of the belly bulge, but then a bit in the booty and thighs. As frustrating as it is, it is also nice to hear I,m not the only one. Feels like it!!! Best luck to everyone, and we CAN DO IT!!!!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 35 and have a 1 year old. My biggest issue? All over. I had a c-section with my daughter and my stomach is horrible. I've battled with my weight my entire life. Had it under control until I started fertility medications. But please feel free to add me. Best of luck to you!
  • momsoup
    momsoup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! i'm 36 and have 3 kids:16,13,and 5. I am a human yo-yo my weight has been up and down and up again. being a mom and wife i always forget to take care of me. when schedules get hectic with the kids, my exercise and eating right routine is always the first to go out the window. i just joined this site yesterday as i realized i can't do this on my own and can use all the support and help i can get. it is hard for me to stay motivated as i feel i don't have much support at home. my husband is the type who can eat mcdonalds 3 meals a day/7 days a week and not gain an ounce (i swear he has a tapeworm or something! lol); my 16 and 13 year old are boys and they could care less about exercise and eating right and my 5 year old is a girl who doesnt have a care in the world right now but i want to be a better example for her in the future when she does start to care. my most problematic areas are my stomach, butt and thighs. thank you for all the support already, just by reading your posts, i know i am not alone. :flowerforyou: