Need friends and motivation!

Options
Hey, everyone. I've been on and off the trying to lose weight and be healthy bit and it never seems to stick. I've gained roughly 50lbs since I got pregnant, and here I am a year later with the same 50lbs on me.

I'd love to find people to help motivate me, as I would them. I'm very friendly and open and can be chatty if you'd like, or your silent motivator.

Add me if you'd like! [:

Replies

• Tiffanylhood
    Tiffanylhood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me I have been needing a accountability partner that's desperate as my self I have had it and wanting to make a life change since I'm getting older and have a husband and three active kids so if you send me a friend request I will except you and we can connect as soon as possible
  • SimplyB_e_a_utiful
    Options
    Sounds great to me I have been needing a accountability partner that's desperate as my self I have had it and wanting to make a life change since I'm getting older and have a husband and three active kids so if you send me a friend request I will except you and we can connect as soon as possible

Definitely! Request sent.
  • levistraussgarden
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm new here too and would love to meet some friends on here.... I would like to be a motivator to help you reach your goals and be helped with mine also....
  • SimplyB_e_a_utiful
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm new here too and would love to meet some friends on here.... I would like to be a motivator to help you reach your goals and be helped with mine also....

Of course! Feel free to add or message and we can get started. [:
  • MzChargersJourney
    Options
    Let Do this!