I'm coming back!

Options
4tera
4tera Posts: 13 Member
I've been doing a lot of stuff the last 6 months, but none of it seems to have been working in my favor as far as my weight loss goals go. I finally got my macros figured out and I'm excited to start this program again! Now to get my workouts down again. Did my upper body workout today. Cardio tomorrow. Fractured my ankle two and a half years ago and it's really been giving me some trouble the last couple months. So I'm trying to take it baby steps but to also incorporate the weights. Here's to my new Fitbit and MyFitnessPal :D . Things can only get better from here as long as I let them.

Replies

• 4tera
    Options
    4teramarie wrote: »
    I've been doing a lot of stuff the last 6 months, but none of it seems to have been working in my favor as far as my weight loss goals go. I finally got my macros figured out and I'm excited to start this program again! Now to get my workouts down again. Did my upper body workout today. Cardio tomorrow. Fractured my ankle two and a half years ago and it's really been giving me some trouble the last couple months. So I'm trying to take it baby steps but to also incorporate the weights. Here's to my new Fitbit and MyFitnessPal :D . Things can only get better from here as long as I let them.

Your Only Limit Is You
  • 4tera
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I've been doing a lot of stuff the last 6 months, but none of it seems to have been working in my favor as far as my weight loss goals go. I finally got my macros figured out and I'm excited to start this program again! Now to get my workouts down again. Did my upper body workout today. Cardio tomorrow. Fractured my ankle two and a half years ago and it's really been giving me some trouble the last couple months. So I'm trying to take it baby steps but to also incorporate the weights. Here's to my new Fitbit and MyFitnessPal :D . Things can only get better from here as long as I let them.[/quote]

"Your Only Limit Is You"