Weight loss fantasies

Options
Does anyone else have weight loss fantasies to drive them towards their goal? Obviously nothing dirty, haha but like seeing an ex once you've reached your weight loss goal and knowing that you look (and feel) better than them? Or maybe just wearing a bikini to the beach? Mine is really lame, but I promised myself I would get a tattoo on my ribs when I reached my goal weight. I just can't wait to be at a gig or a festival wearing a tshirt that's cut out at the sides so everyone can see it. I know no one else will know what it means to me and how much hard work went into getting it there.

That's what I try and think about when there's a massive cake calling to me in the supermarket. Does anyone else have any?

Replies

• kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i just have this image of myself looking absolutely flawless in a really cute pair of jeans a t-shirt no excess fat jiggling anywhere my hair perfect no acne (been washing my face more as i've been loosing lol) and wondering if i lose more weight if my dimples will come back i just want to be confidant i can get the kind of guys i want its silly :/
  • MissBellatrix116
    MissBellatrix116 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just keep thinking about all of the awesome clothes I may be able to fit into. :-) I've never really been my goal weight, so just being able to see that would be amazing. :-)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have weight loss fantasies to drive them towards their goal? Obviously nothing dirty

If you take out the dirty ones....

Nope. Nothing.
  • brittg7
    brittg7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Body Shots...a guy friend is leaving for AZ on saturday and wont be back till the hollidays...i wanna shock him with how hot i can look :) oh and i wanna be the girl at the gym guys are like "DAMN" when they see and not because im skinny or in short shorts or a skimpy top but because im lifting weights im fit and can wear whatever yet still wear shorts/yoga pants and a tshirt but its hot and sexy :)
  • lubilu24785
    Options
    I want to wear Jeans i wore when i was 16...cant remember what size i was but god i felt amazing...i was young confident smart fit energetic & loved everything.

I was in America at the time so i would love the feeling of walking along the pier of Santa Monica by Rustys Bar (If it's still there) and feel like i did 10years ago (god where has ten years gone)...
  • DaniiWanii
    DaniiWanii Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just wanna be able to wear tiny clothing... be able to walk around naked without a care in the world :)
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    i want to wear a bikini i have never wear 1 b4 and be able to look sexy n fit in anything outfit i want to wear n go shopping and be able to buy any clothes that i like with out having to worry if they have a big size to fit me.

9237384.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Totally! I fantasize often of me wearing a dress and feeling pretty and feminine.. I've never felt feminine in a dress, just awkward.. and so I haven't worn one in years (I tried on a dress about a year ago and it was the first time I'd worn a dress in over 10 years.. I felt completely uncomfortable in it because I was very large then also.. so I returned it to Lane Bryant). I want to try the dress thing again when I'm comfortable in my own skin. Same goes for a bathing suit.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I just want to confirm that I understand I am going to sound like an enormous *****.

Since I started, I knew that my final goal would be to be skinnier than a certain ~frenemy~ I have. For as long as we've been friends the fact that she is skinnier than I am has been the only thing she really had on me. I haven't seen her in 6 months or so and I've already lost a lot of weight, but I just want to turn up one day to hang out and just blow her mind. It would be awesome.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    definitely cute clothes, maybe a skimpy bathing suit, and to have my husband who left me for a skinny girl really want me now that there's no way he can have me (i have a great man now)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I just want to confirm that I understand I am going to sound like an enormous *****.

Since I started, I knew that my final goal would be to be skinnier than a certain ~frenemy~ I have. For as long as we've been friends the fact that she is skinnier than I am has been the only thing she really had on me. I haven't seen her in 6 months or so and I've already lost a lot of weight, but I just want to turn up one day to hang out and just blow her mind. It would be awesome.

I totally get this one! My first fantasy: I never see myself as overweight in my dreams. I'm always this sexy limber woman. That is what I want. But like you my second one will make me sound like a catty b*tch. My ex-husband is now friends with our kids on facebook and I HATE seeing him and his current wife comment on their updates. He didn't have anything to do with them for over 15 years. He always sabotaged my attempts at getting fit. I love the idea that when I'm thinner and hotter they will be seeing my new and improved body.
  • ArtieKuhn88
    Options
    Seeing my exes face when I walk into the bar she frequents! Looking her right in the eye, smiling, then struttin' my stuff away! How's that for "fat b****"? GRR!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Three words: knee high boots.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, the ex thing... I'm pretty sure my ex knows what I look like now and I feel damn good about it :)

EDIT: I also fantasize about looking insanely hot with a really toned body and a nice large back piece tattoo...this will happen!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    One of my biggest fantasies is being able to pick up one of my girlfriend's t-shirts by mistake confusing it with one of my own, put it on, and have it FIT. Long way to go...
    Another one is to go swimming and not feel the need to cover up the SECOND I get out of the pool (or wish I could be covered up completely even in the pool).
    Not being the fattest person in the room.
    Going shopping at a regular size store and looking good in those clothes! (And not feeling ridiculously out of place for being WAY to big to fit into anything in that store..)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Three words: knee high boots.

O...M...G YES!
  • sugarbugger
    Options
    I have loads of these...

People think I'm really reserved and boring because they assume I don't like/disapprove of things like rollercoasters, paintball, mountain biking, adventure playgrounds etc. It's not that I don't like any of them but I'm just so damn big that I don't dare sit in a rollercoaster seat, I couldn't run around to do paintball, biking, or throw myself around a playground, I'm just not fit enough. Never have been! Plus I'd look ridiculous and invite all manner of teasing, so I just don't get involved.

I imagine being slim and fit enough to just happily run and sit in a rollercoaster (or plane seat for that matter) without wondering if I would fit in, or wondering who's watching, ready to laugh. I'd love people to see me as fun and young (I'm 29!) rather than the miserable tired old woman sitting at the side watching everyone else.
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have so many of these!!

CLOTHES. I love dresses, skirts, cosplay, lolita and all things tight. I just can't wait to be able to wear those things with confidence and not feel like everyone's looking at me like I'm that fat girl in a bikini.

Aside from that, I want to not be afraid I will break something.
    I miss roller coasters, but I don't want to come close to not fitting!
    A tummy tattoo!
    Smaller feet.

In my dreams, I never look the way I do now. I'm thin, a little curvy, flat tummy. My hair is longer and straighter. My skin is flawless and smooth. In my dream body, I can do anything, wear anything, be anything. Roller coasters? No problem. Lolita outfits? Every d*mn day. Tummy tattoo? It's already there. I'm everything I ever wanted to be, and I think that's obtainable with a lot of hard work. I'm willing to work my *kitten* off to be happy.