Mom Strong Challenge

Options
Let's bring out our inner mom strength in this challenge to create support, weight loss tips, encouragement, excercise and nutrition help and accountability.

About me: I'm a mom of three- Mia is 5, Ben is 3 and Anthony is 7 months and still nursing.

Let's start December 12th! Hope to see you here!!!!

Replies

• graceanthony19
    graceanthony19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    nebi1b5n10b5.jpg

My progress so far!!
  • 000EmilyJo000
    000EmilyJo000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    nebi1b5n10b5.jpg

My progress so far!!

Great job! You look great!

• pnaneff
    pnaneff Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Agreed you look awesome!!!
  • graceanthony19
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Can I join in?
  • graceanthony19
    Options
    Of course you can mts7471!!!! For some reason I'm not getting notifications when someone posts on here? Hmmm. I'm going to go try to fix that.
  • graceanthony19
    Options
    Ok! I think I got it now! Also, if any of you would like to add me as a friend, please feel free!
  • EmilyMcD84
    EmilyMcD84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join! This may kick start my motivation.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm a mom of 3 as well- ages 6, 4, and 10 months!
  • shannanicole77
    shannanicole77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for a mom's group to join. My boys are 15 and 10 and my daughter is 4. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • graceanthony19
    Options
    Yay! Well, welcome everyone!!!! Thedestar your little ones are all so close in age to my little ones!!!

So even though I regularly run weight loss groups on Facebook, I've never ran a group on MFP. So bear with me, I promise I'll figure it out! Lol

What is everyone's goals??

The holidays were rough on me and I gained a few lbs back so my goals are 10-15lb loss, LOTS of toning, and I aim to workout everyday!
  • itchyheel
    itchyheel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me too! Mum of two amazing kids, 7 and 5 but I still have not lost all the weight from last pregnancy (yes, 5 years ago!). I am looking for motivation. I aim to lose 15 lbs, hopefully by Spring.
  • graceanthony19
    Options
    Hi itchyheel! Welcome!
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a mom of two girls and ready to get fit! :smiley:
  • shannanicole77
    shannanicole77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Morning -

I have two goals for the next 30 days - lose 8 pounds and participate in 1 fitness or wellness community event.

Best of luck to all of you ladies here is to hard work!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join. I'm a mom of 4. 19, 16, 14, & 11. Im a registered nurse, I work 3, 12 HR shifts 7p-7a. I've gained back around 10lbs. Really struggling! h87gk0ul5dku.jpg
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back the motivation! I was down a few months from surgery and I can't seem to get back at it!!
  • akmomof7
    akmomof7 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am totally up to join ya'll! I have 7 kids (28, 27, 22, 20, 3 and 15 month old twins). I'm pretty much done with my weight loss, my goal is 140 and I was 141 this a.m. but I like having a challenge to keep me motivated to get some workouts in. I'm getting ready to really concentrate on strength training! I'm hoping to get through the holidays without a big gain and start off 2017 maintaining the weight while adding muscle. Being older (44) I am already seeing everything getting a little droopy and want to tighten and firm everything I can lol. My upper body is looking pretty good, but everything below the waist needs some work!
  • graceanthony19
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!!! What are everyone's starting weights as of today? I also encourage everyone to take before pics and measurements so they can see how far they have progressed throughout this challenge!

I'm also running a free 5 day Crockpot group over on Facebook this week, so I'll post some recipes for ideas here later.

I am starting this week at 147. Thanksgiving was tough for me! Lol trying to get through Christmas without any gain.