TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I'm raising two amazing kids who are the apples of my eye. They're both kind and they show others love and kindness.. Yet they are strong and willing to fight for them self. I adore them and they are my greatest accomplishment

Have you done something you never believed you could do? What was it?
  • ceridavies1991
    ceridavies1991 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hear depression and currently doing a childcare course and have 4 a's and a b so far... I was always told u couldn't do it and proved them wrong!
  • ceridavies1991
    Options
    Question: if you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
  • ceridavies1991
    Options
    Yes, I hear depression and currently doing a childcare course and have 4 a's and a b so far... I was always told u couldn't do it and proved them wrong!

Beat** too early sorry!!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Question: if you could change one thing about the world what would it be?

I would change People's attitudes and change their hate into Love and their greed into compassion!

How would you change the world?
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    I would eradicate selfishness....this is the bane of our world...it leads to all ills, beit a relationship, a village, a community, a state, or country. It is was causes wars, famine, and all other evils

Same question
  • determined_ella89
    determined_ella89 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Bring in electric dog collars for humans.. So every time they feel severe anger or aggression towards someone they get a decent bolt through them... :joy: and on a serious note......

To make people understand that they're being brainwashed through the media and the government etc.. Do you really believe most of the crap on the news hasn't been edited? Don't you think they only show things that make us think what they want us to think? You only have to walk outside your door and see the truth.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    ^ ella ya supposed to ask a question woman! I'm going to make up a question for you: Do you like eating sand as much as I do?

No ella, that's weird.

If you were stuck on a island with a greedy person or a coward, which would you choose?
  • determined_ella89
    edited December 2016
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^ ella ya supposed to ask a question woman! I'm going to make up a question for you: Do you like eating sand as much as I do?

No ella, that's weird.

If you were stuck on a island with a greedy person or a coward, which would you choose?

Why would I eat sand? Unless it was because it got kicked in a sandwich at the beach..

Apologies.. My brain is having a lazy day :joy:

A coward because they are probably a lovely person deep down.

What breed of dog would you be if you had to be one for 1 year and why?

What is up with mfp! Only posted half of my post! :weary::joy:

• Gimsteinn
    Options
    A Staffordahire bull terrier.. Cause their kinda like me - small and muscular

What would you wanna do over the holidays?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    I want to sit by this and read books and eat nice food.

maxresdefault.jpg

Same Q
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    I'd be happy to spend them on Hawaii or Canary Islands with the family.

Living tree vs fake tree?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    living, well dying but meh. Looks a million times better.

One big present or lots of small ones?
  • determined_ella89
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Living tree because I love when autumn comes around and the leaves change colour and fall to the ground... It's so beautiful! :love:..... Or are we talking Xmas trees? If so.. A fake one... As I have more than enough kids toys to clear up, never mind clearing up them "in between the toe nail, stabbing needles"

I'm lagging here!

(Small presents because I think they're cute.. )

To give up your Bed (sleep on the floor with just a sheet and duvet) or give up 3 of your favourite foods for life?
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    Omg.. Ok That's the toughest question... I LOVE My bed.. But I also love chocolate and pizza and chips..

Oh the struggle..

Ok.. I'm gonna say chocolate isn't food.. But pizza and chips and beef is food.. So I'm willing to give that all up for my bed. I need my bed in my life.

What's for Christmas dinner?
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Christmas Dinner will be a Roast Beef and Pork Tenderloin, with lots of veggies... I'll make my home made mac n cheese and other starchie stuff for everyone else I suppose!

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    the Christmas "wife/gf/partner" wish

Whats more Christmassy, santa or the tree?
  • Gimsteinn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Erum... We don't do Santa.. We have the Yule Lads, 13 trolls who are up to no good and their mom who'll eat you if your naughty..
    They come down from the mountains 1 at a time 13 days before Christmas and they'll bring the kids tiny presents each night. But... They will also steal your Christmas food, one will bang all the doors he sees and one will peep inside your windows and look at you
    Oh and they have a monster of a cat who'll eat you if you don't get new clothse

I love them! They're the most Christmassy to me

What do you want for Christmas
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Lululemon workout clothes!

Stay home and cook dinner for your family or go out to family/friends' houses?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    im anti social so no going out to family and friends. Also I don't cook that much now that I have a slave to do it for me so, i'll go with home cooked dinner.

Miss your birthday party or your family xmas dinner?