New to this

Valmallon2016
Valmallon2016 Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi just started looking to everyone for support I was on weight watchers from feb 2015 to now... I lost 40lbs but in January when the new program with Oprah took over and they changed everything I have gained all that I lost so looking to this to help lose what I know I can....

Replies

• WW1984
    WW1984 Posts: 145 Member
    You'll lose it again and this time it will stay off. Just remember that about 80% of your ability to reduce excess body fat is determined by what you eat, with the other 20% related to exercise and other healthy lifestyle habits such as sleep and stress reduction.

You have a friend here! :)
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    so what did they change that made you regain all the weight? WW (IMHO) is an unsustainable program for many people because they (WW) would go out of a business if people could lose the weight and keep it off, so they like return customers

weight loss comes down to CICO (calories in, calories out) - there is no magical formula, its a simple math equation - if you eat less than you burn, then you will lose weight
  • Valmallon2016
    Valmallon2016 Posts: 3 Member
    They changed all the points around and even though I was still calculating it I couldn't keep it off, the points were all changed around so if something was 2 points on the old system it was 4 in new system. I'm not the only one that gained with new program. Plus they wouldn't help me no matter how much I asked so I gave up paying for them to do nothing
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    so what do you struggle with the most?

what is your daily calorie goal?