Friends and Motivation!

Options
Hey everyone! So I've tried this dieting thing a few times and it just hasn't worked out. This time is different. I can feel it. I really could use all the motivation I can get and I LOVE helping and motivating people in return! Please feel free to add me! Thanks y'all.

Replies

• ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I've been on this road a few times before, and I really want to stick to it and have some active MFPals join me. I hope we can support each other to reach our goals!
  • DC_United216
    DC_United216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ok cool I'll add you!! I'm open to new freinds.
  • Dr_Farru
    Dr_Farru Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I need friends and motivation too. My old mfp pals aren't active anymore.. And i gained all my weight back and more over the last few years!
  • cassiemrevis55
    cassiemrevis55 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dr_Farru wrote: »
    I need friends and motivation too. My old mfp pals aren't active anymore.. And i gained all my weight back and more over the last few years!
    That's okay! We can motivate each other! I am dead set on being healthier and sticking to it!
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me (; we can support and motivate each other!
  • cncolligan
    cncolligan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp for a long time, been up and down in weight after having 4 kids in 6 years :) I love mfp and find it really helps me to keep track of food and workouts and I'm ready to be back on it and serious about getting the last 10 lbs off. Feel free to add me, I can use the motivation and love motivating others :)