Beginner mom trying to lose weight

Options
So after 3 beautiful girls in 3 years , I'm ready to start losing weight! Trying to stay motivated and eating healthy

Replies

• destinydoggie
    destinydoggie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Not a mother (obviously haha), but I'd imagine it can be extra tough to stay motivated when taking care of kids too. Just get into logging everyday no matter how well you do, and staying active in the community/joining a group/adding friends will help you stay accountable.
  • mel_ano
    mel_ano Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a mom as well I have an 11 month old daughter and I just recently started trying to lose some of this baby weight as breastfeeding caused me to gain! Add me! :)
  • moriahellis92
    moriahellis92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy too! 3 year old daughter & 4 month old son! Finally trying to lose weight after gaining so much & letting it get too far! Feel free to add. Xoxo
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You area already off to a great start just saying you are ready to go! Feel free to add me. I welcome any/all support and try to give encouragement / support as much as possible.
  • onsickmom
    onsickmom Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Best to you...Stay on here..Measure and weigh your food..Read the back of everything you eat especially the ingredients..If theres more than 5 its a put back on the shelf item..Alot of lables say fat free..sugar free..Look thru ingrediants..OMG...They all lie...Theres so much sugar and garbage in the food..I try to only eat whole foods...If its in a box or can RUN....LOL
  • WW1984
    WW1984 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi there and congrats on getting into the right mindset! Just remember that there are no shortcuts! Creating a calorie deficit (through moderate calorie restriction and increase in physical activity) is the only way to lose weight. Any plan that does not require sacrifice is unrealistic and leads to failure.

About 80 percent of your ability to reduce excess body fat is determined by what you eat, with the other 20 percent related to exercise and other healthy lifestyle habits such as sleep and stress reduction.

MUCH SUCCESS! You CAN do it! :)
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im on here daily :)