Aiming to lose 50 pounds, anyone else? :)

Options
Hey there, my name is Kat and I'm looking to lose 50 pounds and would love for some friends to help motivate and push me! I'd return the favor and try to encourage you to reach your goals too! :)

Replies

• NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Glad to assist if I can. I'm down 39 lbs so far, with another 6-10 lbs left to go. I keep an open diary and profile. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • ashishmadan1
    ashishmadan1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there , my name is ashish .
    if i talk about my previous achievement , i have achieved the target to loose approx 65 lbs however now i wanted to loose 40lbs more .

and i wanted somebody to push me for the same so lets go and rock and will prove our self ...
  • Diesel02114
    Diesel02114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined - looking to lose about 40 pounds in the next 4 months. Look forward to tracking progress in this community!
  • tommytorpedo
    tommytorpedo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 50+ too.
  • lisbeth9816
    lisbeth9816 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm mom to 3 and trying to lose 30 pounds. Would love to share n motivate others on this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me too!
  • pnaneff
    pnaneff Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have had 50lbs to lose for the last 7 years. The "baby" just turned seven. Time to do something about it.
  • gonzajm
    gonzajm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm looking to lose about 40-50lbs and do need the support as well. I've lost over 100 and it gets harder
  • SameOleLos
    SameOleLos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What's up good people? I'm looking to lose about 50 to 60lbs. I just started back working out yesterday so let the journey begin!
  • kelacht
    kelacht Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wanting to drop between 45 to 50 myself! The most I've ever been able to lose is 15 so I have a ways to go but everyone has to start somewhere
  • graceanthony19
    graceanthony19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!! I just started a "mom strong" challenge on here. Go to community then challenges and then look for mom strong! I am a mom of 3. (5,3&7months) down 50lbs so far! Still some work to do.

Hope to see you guys on the challenge!
  • dananead
    dananead Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 50 also I'll send you a request!
  • moriahellis92
    moriahellis92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    More than 50 here aiming for 80!