Holiday Temptations!

Options
Hey guys, I've decided to start logging again so I don't get out of control with all of that holiday snacking and junk food! It's everywhere!! As of this moment I'm about 4 lbs above my normal weight and 10 lbs above my goal weight!

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    None of that stuff (weird holiday cookies, etc) really does anything for me...most of it is grocery store bakery garbage anyway. I enjoy the actual holidays themselves and spend the season watching my kids experiencing the magic of the holiday season.
  • farah_enany
    farah_enany Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I've decided to start logging again so I don't get out of control with all of that holiday snacking and junk food! It's everywhere!! As of this moment I'm about 4 lbs above my normal weight and 10 lbs above my goal weight!

Yeah, all of my friends are always always eating without even getting thier bellies an inch bigger they're really lucky to have such a blessing :joy:
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options

Yeah, all of my friends are always always eating without even getting thier bellies an inch bigger they're really lucky to have such a blessing :joy:

I decided to quit being jealous and do what I had to do to lose my belly inches.
  • farah_enany
    Options

I decided to quit being jealous and do what I had to do to lose my belly inches.

Yes,I'm doing the same just because I have nothing else to do..
  • joeflood66
    joeflood66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the Christmas tree Reese's cups.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

They just work that much harder to keep the weight off. It's not luck.
  • farah_enany
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

They just work that much harder to keep the weight off. It's not luck.

No,I'm talking about those who eats alot without getting fat *without working out too* they're just high metabolism.