Hello Everyone

Options
Glad to be aboard. Hope that I may be able to encourage someone as well as be encouraged. I use to log my food on a daily basis and then stopped. Well today I logged my food intake today and see that I am eating to much food with sugar. Not necessarily sweets, not real big on candy and cookies but this will really make me watch my sugar content. Good luck to everybody else.

Replies

• Pcarolln
    Options
    Glad to be aboard. Hope that I may be able to encourage someone as well as be encouraged. I use to log my food on a daily basis and then stopped. Well today I logged my food intake today and see that I am eating to much food with sugar. Not necessarily sweets, not real big on candy and cookies but this will really make me watch my sugar content. Good luck to everybody else.
  • zano2008
    zano2008 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! We are here for you!!!
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    Thank you. Trying to exercise and eat healthier is like a 2nd job. :laugh:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    WELCOME:flowerforyou:
    EVEN THOUGH WE TRY TO STAY IN OUR CALORIES ALLOWED WE STILL GO OVER IN SOMETHING ELSE LIKE SUGAR OR SALTS. SOMETHINGS JUST HAVE THAT STUFF ALREADY IN IT FOR SOME REASON. BUT TODAY I DID GOOD ON BOTH, BUT DONT KNOW HOW LONG THAT WILL LAST! :tongue: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY!
  • hibbler22
    Options
    Thank you. Trying to exercise and eat healthier is like a 2nd job. :laugh:

TRUE, IT IS A SECOND FULLTIME JOB AT THAT...LOL
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    I am good on the sodium but I am going to start paying more attention to the sugar as well as the sodium. I do exercise 3-4 times a week, not losing lbs., losing inches. Sometimes not seeing the scale move is disappointing but I am going to stick with it anyway.
  • DelTonious_Max
    Options
    Welcome and much success to you! :drinker:
  • hibbler22
    Options
    I am good on the sodium but I am going to start paying more attention to the sugar as well as the sodium. I do exercise 3-4 times a week, not losing lbs., losing inches. Sometimes not seeing the scale move is disappointing but I am going to stick with it anyway.

OH OKAY WELL IF YOUR DOING WEIGHTS YOU WONT SEE THE SCALE MOVE THE FIRST COUPLE OF WEIGH INS BC YOUR ADDING MUSCLE! BUT GIVE IT TIME AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS! ADD LOTS OF CARDIO AS WELL.
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    Thank you.
  • hibbler22
    Options
    Thank you.

YOU WELCOME, HOPE IT HELPS YOU OUT. KEEP IN TOUCH OR POST BULLETINS!
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    I am going to stick with it. I feel better when I exercise.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supportive and understanding here and they know what you are going thru, because we are trying to do the same thing. I love this site. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Kate267
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new to this site! I really like it a lot. It has helped me realize I was eating way too many calories. I am 20 years old, 4 foot 11 and weigh 140 pounds. My goal is to get down to about 115. Anyway, feel free to contact me and I will do the same :smile: