Wahoo Fitness?

Options
2»

Replies

• greghenley1
    greghenley1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure if the sensor is talking through Bluetooth it will only talk to one device and I'm guessing 1 app at a time. Where if it's ant plus it will talk to any device in range

You are correct. It will only connect to one bluetooth device at a time, thats the way the bluetooth protocol is written. It will however, connect to multiple Ant+ devices at the same time. It will all connect to bluetooth and Ant+ simultaneously.
    Could you explain how you got the the tickr to be recognized by the polar beat app? I like the fat burn feature but i could not get it to recognize my tickr x. I thought it only recognized other polar devices. Thanks.

The Beat App will recognize the TICKR as a bluetooth HRM under Settings>HR Sensor. However, you will only get HR data in your workouts. The rest such as the Fat Burn and Fitness Test features, you will need a Polar HRM (H7/H6). Polar has a proprietary code written into the app and their devices.

• NCBWilliams673
    NCBWilliams673 Posts: 29 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I paired the tickrx to polar beat. I found the tickrx had somehow paired to the iPhone settings. Whatever that means. And had to unpair it. Then it paired to the polar beat app.