Hello All!

Options
I'm not exactly new, but I may as well have been. I kept to myself and stayed very low key and GAINED weight! I just had surgery and am ready for a fresh start. It has always been very difficult for me to ask for help, but I obviously can't seem to do this by myself. I need support and I think I'm ready to accept it. Please respond if you have been where I'm currently at. :smile:

Replies

• Sonyalew
    Sonyalew Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly new, but I may as well have been. I kept to myself and stayed very low key and GAINED weight! I just had surgery and am ready for a fresh start. It has always been very difficult for me to ask for help, but I obviously can't seem to do this by myself. I need support and I think I'm ready to accept it. Please respond if you have been where I'm currently at. :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know that you will love it here if you don't already, I do I love it so much. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I have been there....I actually started here in March of last year got through a week and then financially I couldn't manage buying all the food I need to eat.....I still have a tough time but have gained 20 pounds, so I made it a priority for my life.......thats that! Congrats on coming in....I am here mostly all day as I am unemployed so feel free to call on me if you need a boost!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Great to have you join us on the boards Sonya:flowerforyou:
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    Thank you.
  • Sonyalew
    Sonyalew Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the words of support. Due to my surgery I'm not able to do a lot of physical activities so right now I'm having to watch my food intake carefully. It's not so bad when I can plan ahead of time. My worry is next week when I go back to work. My job entails lots of travel which means I usually just eat what's convenient. I have somehow got to learn to make beter choices when I'm on the road.

Any Suggestions?