My goal is to lose 30lbs! :,)

Options
Let's do this ! From California .. Orange County ! :)

Replies

• theresaaa9292
    theresaaa9292 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 20 to lose from New England! Add me!
  • kimmyt_72
    kimmyt_72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 lbs..starting with Meal prep now working on the motivation to get to the gym
  • sexy4thesummer
    sexy4thesummer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 185 lbs and I would like to lose 30 lbs healthy. But before I workout i need a healthy eating plan. I know what I need to eat however, I need a support group to keep help keep my eye on the ball.
  • nlombardi2390
    nlombardi2390 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking to lose 20-30 lbs! I'm looking for people with similar goals to keep me accountable too! Add me :)
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 pounds. Add me please.
  • msmoneypennie74
    msmoneypennie74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to loose 30 too. I'm from Scotland. Weather awful here- but meals planned for tomorrow and I'm off for a jog/walk in the morning despite the cold and rain! Please help motivate me!!
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    30lbs sounds good to me. I'm about 158 at the moment. I'm a working mum of 3 toddlers from Scotland. I struggle to fit exercise into my life at the moment. Still enjoy an occasional Hill walk. Treeking in Iceland in 2017 so need to start making time for me :#
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Hi from Canada here. I'm also trying to lost 20lbs. Feel free to add me
  • mreynolds82791
    mreynolds82791 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in New England! Trying to lose 20 as well! Please add me. I need the accountability!!!!
  • gnu4liberty
    gnu4liberty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am from Colorado looking to lose 30. Please add me.
  • ajstaley1979
    ajstaley1979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking to lose 20-30 lbs! I'm looking for people with similar goals to keep me accountable too! Add me :)

I am also looking to lose 30 pounds. Accountability it key and I hope this is where I can find some myself! Feel free to add me and we can meet goals together :)
  • ChiefKeesh87
    ChiefKeesh87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30lbs as well!!
  • HeyJude007
    HeyJude007 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Do It. Then maintain, so you don't have to go through the roller coaster ride I have done my whole life. In My 60s Then give up, and gain so much, it shames me. I am doing this,...... then i am going to maintain. A final Life change. I am yes I am. Your charting your food calories, will keep you accountable.
  • carolejaye
    carolejaye Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm older (53) and squattier (5'1" and 175 lbs) but I sure could use the accountability and motivation from you all! I so want to feel more able to keep up with my grown kids and young grandkids. I have not-great lungs. Just recovering from pneumonia which makes me feel ancient. I HATE huffing & puffing to accomplish anything. So here's to a new start!
  • bxckground
    bxckground Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25-30 lbs
  • vmrjj
    vmrjj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    From California here, I want to lose 60 lbs. Let's do this!! Love to have and give support, we got this!! Add me if you would like more friends :-)