edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
:#:#
Goal is to lose 10kgs (22lbs)

Let's help each other stay motivated

Replies

• alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I have about 8 to lose and do my best to provide motivation to all of my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Blaxican38
    Blaxican38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    30 to go lets do it!
  • missgold2
    missgold2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    20 to go! :smiley:
  • mary101234
    mary101234 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    larryc251 wrote: »
    I've lost almost 70 lbs so far another 45-70 lbs to go. Not too sure my goal weight yet lol. Feel free to add me

That's awesome !! well done !! I've noticed that everyday seems hard but after weeks it's worth it all and gets easier
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    mary101234 wrote: »
    I've lost almost 70 lbs so far another 45-70 lbs to go. Not too sure my goal weight yet lol. Feel free to add me

That's awesome !! well done !! I've noticed that everyday seems hard but after weeks it's worth it all and gets easier

It definitely is hard but over time it gets easier and everything just becomes natural and you get into a routine! You can do this! :smile:
  • WW1984
    WW1984 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I need to lose approximately 25 lbs by Feb 20th. I've lost 17 since Sept 17th to reach my goal of 105 lbs/size 0. BUT I'll settle for 112 lbs/size 2. :)
  • sagoa
    sagoa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15lbs first. But if I can lose just 5lbs and stay there a little while I would be happy for now. And then, I will move forward! Let's do it!!
  • EDs3000
    EDs3000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 10lbs. of fat and gain 10 lbs Of muscle.. Gym here I come.
  • mxahra666
    mxahra666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there ! Got 25lbs to lose here ! Let's do this ! :) let's motivate each other ! Here we go ooooo!
  • ashleyjadekoplin
    Options
    I need to lose about 18 pounds, started with from just eating unhealthy to becoming pregnant to sadly loosing the baby recently so at the moment I really need the help and inspiration to get back on track again especially with dealing with the loss. Support would be much appreciated!!!
  • Saelee5
    Saelee5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's always hard. Wouldn't want it any other way.
  • amypaige204
    amypaige204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 15 to lose! I'm ready!
  • flvilson
    flvilson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    16.6 to go! Currently 222.2lbs. Let's go!!
  • katecampbell2
    katecampbell2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my names Kate and I want to lose 2 stone but need motivation x hello to u all x
  • johnny2swany
    johnny2swany Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Greetings I'm johnny glad to meet everyone, working to lose about 30lbs , being 50 it would be easier to say I'm doing it for health reasons but truthfully I'm not. I'm doing it to feel better about myself. Have a great day!!
  • ElevatedBeast
    ElevatedBeast Posts: 28 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    6'8 255. Currently bulking and running PPLx2. Add me, username is reelangler.
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...need to lose about 50 more. Need motivation to keep me on track and not let life take over again. Feel free to add me.
  • samoejr
    samoejr Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Amazing. How did you do it?
  • samoejr
    samoejr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    20 kgs to go...