It's a bird, It's a plane, It's Super MFP?

Options
Good morning my darlins. You know in the movies we have super heroes like Spiderman, Thor and Superman. They are super strong, never make mistakes, and are infallible. But that is a fantasy. In real life people have rough days. We never break but sometimes we have to bend, and things don’t always go as planned. But that’s ok. There was only one perfect person and we are not called to be Him. We are not always going to have everything go right. So no sweating the bad days, and no getting down on ourselves for perceived failures because darlins you are strong. Far stronger than you know, and while bad days may slow you they can never truly stop you. You’re a winner! You’e a warrior! You are a fighter & a conqueror! And lets me just say you are also damn sexy and GORGEOUS! You are a blessing to everyone and you have this cowboy’s heart about ready to jump out of his chest. Keep kicking butt, keep inspiring your family/friends and just know you are adored. You don’t need to be Superman; you are 10 times better than him. Smooches my gorgeous darlins!
Love & blessings,
Ed

Replies

• SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I like this post :-)
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    smooches back at you :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Thank you, Ed! Totally need your motivation at this time in my life! You make me smile!!:happy:
  • Marsha_S
    Marsha_S Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awwwww shucks, Ed....you're a darling!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Love y'all gorgeous darlins and I'm so proud of you!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    In case I havent told you lately, I'm go glad we are friends. Love you, Ed!!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    In case I havent told you lately, I'm go glad we are friends. Love you, Ed!!

Love ya to gorgeous! Youare awsome!
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    I have to read this over and over and over!! xxx ooo
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    I have to read this over and over and over!! xxx ooo

:flowerforyou:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I am so lucky to have a friend like you. You are so inspiring.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    As ever, Ed, you are uplifting and inspirational. Been having a rough week and getting discouraged, but after reading your post my outlook is looking up. Thanks for that:smile:
  • Farmgirl67
    Farmgirl67 Posts: 54
    Options
    You're a sweetheart Ed!! :heart: :flowerforyou: I'm wishing you a fantabulous day!!!!!
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    VERY lucky to have you as a friend and SUPER proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxo
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    VERY lucky to have you as a friend and SUPER proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxo

Thank you! but I am the lucky and blessed oen to be y'alls friend. I love you all so dearly! :flowerforyou:
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Love this post and you, my friend!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You know, today I have read your post and another friends post (who's was saying pretty much the same thing) and I have to say it is exactly what I needed to hear. I have had a rough week in the exercise department (dealing with sinus stuff and just feeling like crap from it all) and has been hard to exercise when feeling like that. So today, I picked myself back up, dusted off and got back in it. I'm so happy I found MFP and have found some really fun, motivational friends on here. Thank you for being you. You are one rocking cowboy! \m/ :glasses: