What a feeling!

Options
Okay, I know I've posted way too much already, today, but I just had to share one more thing... :smile:

I just walked by a co-worker who I see a couple times a week at work and he said, "Somebody's losing weight! Skinnyyyy!!!" Now, my 199 pounds on my 5"6" frame is nowhere close to skinny, but it feels so dang good when someone notices that you've lost! He made me immediately turn red. It felt so great! Yay! :blushing:

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Okay, I know I've posted way too much already, today, but I just had to share one more thing... :smile:

I just walked by a co-worker who I see a couple times a week at work and he said, "Somebody's losing weight! Skinnyyyy!!!" Now, my 199 pounds on my 5"6" frame is nowhere close to skinny, but it feels so dang good when someone notices that you've lost! He made me immediately turn red. It felt so great! Yay! :blushing:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is a great feeling.

I went to mother in laws last weekend and she said the same thing to me but I didn't think much of it because she knew I was trying. I just figured she was trying to make me feel good. I'm waiting for someone that doesn't know to comment. That's the ultimate!!!
  • kimford28
    Options
    YIIIPPPEEEEE!!!!! It's always better when others notice! :flowerforyou:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    YAY for you! it is always great to ge thos impromptu complements!

Congrats!