Anyone from the UK and/ or doing Diet Chef!

Options
13»

Replies

• elisse86
    elisse86 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi,

I am not doing Diet Chef... feel free to add me though... that goes for anyone! I'm pretty new to this and looking for more motivation :) I am pretty good at motivating others too!!!
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Warwickshire here - we all need encouragement no matter what diet/route we are taking - feel free to add me
  • Rosebird99
    Options
    Hi

I'm from Brighton and have been doing Diet Chef for nearly 2 weeks and found it easy lost 8lbs but have a long way to go (another 3 1/2 stone) yet so am doing it for another 3 months to see what happens. Been able to have the odd bad day, like a wedding and 2 meals out plus wine and still lose weight and my new exercise regime doesn't start till this week.
    So so far feeling very inspired but the thought of eating out of a packet for 3 months is daunting me even though most of the food is good, so looking for other people who are signed up for 3 months on Diet Chef for morale support.

X Rose
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm from the uk so feel free to add me. I have tried Diet Chef and currently still have 3 boxes packed away in a cupboard if anyone wants to take them off me!!

To be fair I don't think it was for me, overeating is not my problem so I found it hard to eat so much .. and then to stop eating the fresh homecooked stuff I eat seemed to make no sense.

I have read amazing things about it though, so good luck!
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

just after this post I received an email from Diet Chef, they are having a July Sale so get in there quick if you are doing it :)

Codes are:

25% OFF
    any Pay Monthly purchase on TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY
    CODE: JUL25L
    20% OFF
    any Pay Monthly purchase on THURSDAY or FRIDAY
    CODE: JUL20L
    15% OFF
    any Pay Monthly purchase on SATURDAY or SUNDAY
    CODE: JUL15L
    The sooner you buy, the sooner you save!!
    *Based on 25% discount on 3 month subscription. Discount applies to first month only.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Big Hi fom me in the UK.

It is always nice to have someone on your time line , lol

Jan:smile:
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    Hiya

I'm from Surrey, UK & doing diet chef. I'm on my 2 month and pleased with the results so far. I'm mainly using this site though.
    As I'm vegetarian the options were limited for me at Dinner time so I will be going alone after month 3. It's definately been worth doing as it's helped with portion sizes.
    Ill send you a friend request, my diarys open so you take a look at how I've been doing if you want!

Daryl :flowerforyou:
  • magicalme
    Options
    Hi, I'm based in Manchester and thinking of starting Diet Chef soon. Need to lose over 4 stone.. so will go ahead with the 3 month hamper now. However, the calorie intake recommended by MyFitnessPal and DC is different. DC recommends 1800 cal, whereas MyFitnessPal recommends only 1200 cal. Which one do i follow? Pls help me out :(