MY SUCCESS STORY

Options
2»

Replies

• aubned92
    aubned92 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    @Notaphase I am tremendously blessed witj an amazing physician who has helped me along this journey as well as my recovery post head-on collision in 2013. He always has my best interest in mind and prefers a more holistic approach if possible. I am so sorry you've had to go through what you've been through with your gallbladder and the effects thereafter. I wish you well on your current journey. Thanks for your feedback.
  • aubned92
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful feedback, likes etc. I wish you all well on your journey... Good luck losing, maintaining and most of all evolving.
  • sarahshealthy
    sarahshealthy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Your confidence shines through!! Amazing job, thank you for telling your story.
  • FitMom662
    FitMom662 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! great job!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for sharing :)
    Very inspirational!
  • aubned92
    Options
    Thank you both ⬆ It's definitely a process... I've learned a lot and continue to learn every day. We really CAN do whatever we put our mind too.
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Brava!!! You give such good advice and relieved a lot of concerns I've had. Thank you and congratulations. It sounds like you have really triumphed and you look wonderful xx
  • aubned92
    Options
    @mylifeisbeautiful Thank you so much. I'm glad my story could relieve some of your concerns. Good luck on your journey.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. And great arms!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey love it!
  • aubned92
    Options
    @ClubSilencio My arms are my new favorite body part. Lol. @rebeccaEsmith Thanks
  • HeyAutum
    HeyAutum Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You should be proud of your healthy lifestyle and treating yourself well.
  • aubned92
    Options
    @HeyAutum Your welcome. I am proud and even prouder that I continue to learn every day. It takes quite a bit of work and commitment; especially as an emotional eater. Good luck on your journey.
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, you look absolutely stunning and unrecognisable from your previous photos - and so much healthier too. Thanks for the post - you've clearly put alot of thought into what you've written and it was particularly helpful to read about the not obsessing over things or competing with those around us. There's a little voice in my head which I need to ignore which constantly says 'you're not really good enough' :( I am listening to my body today and am just too tired (after alot of exercise this week) to do much of anything. Tomorrow is another day
  • aubned92
    Options
    I think most of us fight this battle @poppysierra. I feel like media, social media and the obsession with fitness tends to drive us to compete and compare. I have learned that I only need to compete and compare myself to my past self. Good luck on your journey....stay positive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!