Started at 235lbs, Started MyFitnessPal @ 215lbs, now 208lbs

Hi Everyone,
My goal has always been to get a six pack but this has eluded me so far until MyFitnessPal calorie tracking, new diet and workouts. Took some pics today cause I was wondering if I am making progress, feel thinner but some days just feel bloated like today. Here's my starting pic:
8ui9ace62z7z.jpg
And sideways:
ftx9vcm3v8m4.jpg

And today:
ljwln9ltbxb4.jpg

And Sideways:
kinvhttrs85s.jpg

Not there yet but working.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Lookin good! Making some great progress... you've been working hard Sir & it's paying off! :smiley:
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Great progress! What is your ultimate goal?
  • absover40
    absover40 Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Hearts and PoisonDartFrog! I am aiming for 195lbs, has been my goal since getting up to 235lbs. But I would be OK to be a little heavier if I had great definition in my mid section. I just want to not be embarrassed when I take my shirt off. ;-)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,756 Member
    Nice job. Your numbers are almost exactly what mine were when I started 3 yrs ago.
    I was 235ish as well.
    What are you doing beside logging and counting calories?
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Great job!
  • absover40
    absover40 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks riffraff2112 and larryc251! I'm doing this program called Abs Over 40, with the Done for you Diet from Six Pack Abs Shortcut, (they gave me the diet free with the program) It's very similar to the Abs Over 40 diet but they wanted another $100 for the Abs over 40 diet so I am sticking with the 'done for you diet'. It's very similar to the six pack abs shortcut diet but less meals in a box, only about 3 meals in a box with 2 snacks. My metabolism is not what it was in 20s or 30s so I cannot eat that much and still lose weight. I tore my MCL and Meniscus in my knee about 4 months ago so all I could do was spin about 20 min a day. (thanks B. Jiu Jitsu) I usually spin for 20 min a day and do the Abs Over 40 about 3-4 times a week. I get a lil too sore to do all 5 workouts it calls for but I'm in Month 3, 2nd or 3rd week doing that.