114 Pounds down with PCOS (Lots of Pics included)

Options

Replies

• Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking charge of your life and your health. So refreshing to hear someone who did the research and found what worked for them!!
  • nubiennelady
    nubiennelady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    As someone with PCOS, I know how challenging it is to lose weight but you've done an amazing job and are a real inspiration!
  • julie0506
    julie0506 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Keep smiling!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You have had great success!
  • bdiff5
    bdiff5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    amazing I have over 100 pounds to lose and have pcos, and type 2 diabetes.............I would appreciate any tips...........
  • skellymama1
    skellymama1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done you should be very proud.
  • RAxB
    RAxB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look stunning and so much happier! Losing with PCOS is so rough so extra congrats on that!
  • Tea_A_Holic
    Tea_A_Holic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW, all I can do is emphasis what the others have already said and what a difference you have made to yourself.
    Whatever it is you are doing, keep it up as it obviously works!
  • chesitymcgee1
    chesitymcgee1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Chanda777
    Chanda777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job and awesome commitment and drive!
  • akerra27
    akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bdiff5 wrote: »
    amazing I have over 100 pounds to lose and have pcos, and type 2 diabetes.............I would appreciate any tips...........

Get a routine, the first 6-8 weeks is the hardest, set specfic times to eat and stick to it during this time you will need to tweak what you personally need. Over time it will become easier and easier. Make exercise a rountine like your job or like brushing your teeth that it just comes naturally. Refigure your BMR every 5 to 7 pounds down to help prevent plateau. Trust the numbers. When you do this consistently for a couple of months you will notice you are putting in all this work, following your calories and scale doesn't move. Do what is called a refeed. (There is stuff on youtube about this) if that doesn't work change your exercise. Follow and repeat but most importantly enjoy it. You can do it! Good luck to you.
  • jaxdoxiecrazy
    jaxdoxiecrazy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work! You look absolutely WONDERFUL!!!
  • schwest76
    schwest76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing!
  • laikievegan92
    laikievegan92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you sooooo soooo muchh
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job. Keep up the amazing work. :)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Wow Fantastic job! WTG!
  • Aniyahsmommy39
    Aniyahsmommy39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I honestly needed to see this tonight. I have been eating healthy for 11 days now. This morning I woke up and said to myself that I just want to be happy overweight. I had to snap out of it and keep pushing. I have been overweight most of my life. I have a chronic illness and osteoarthritis as well. Your pictures you have posted have motivated me all over again. I to do not like my pictures taken. It reminds me of how big that I really am. I have got to do this. I am tired of being diabetic. I am tired of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and being on 20 medications for all of my complications. Keep being the beautiful you and thank you again for posting your amazing story <3
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!!
  • akerra27
    akerra27 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I honestly needed to see this tonight. I have been eating healthy for 11 days now. This morning I woke up and said to myself that I just want to be happy overweight. I had to snap out of it and keep pushing. I have been overweight most of my life. I have a chronic illness and osteoarthritis as well. Your pictures you have posted have motivated me all over again. I to do not like my pictures taken. It reminds me of how big that I really am. I have got to do this. I am tired of being diabetic. I am tired of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and being on 20 medications for all of my complications. Keep being the beautiful you and thank you again for posting your amazing story <3

You can do this! Take it one day at a time. If you slip up start again.
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You did an amazing job!! Love your story behind it too. Like you said weight loss doesn't cost money! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!