Options

Replies

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Tr4pQueen wrote: »
    qzpmfftm1i02.jpg

I shouldn't have laughed but I really, really did!

Also, I bought a piece of apple pie from Whole Foods last night, only ate the crust, and didn't log it!

I did too. It's still gross. And the crust is where the most calories are!!!!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Tr4pQueen wrote: »
    qzpmfftm1i02.jpg

I shouldn't have laughed but I really, really did!

Also, I bought a piece of apple pie from Whole Foods last night, only ate the crust, and didn't log it!

I laughed, as well. Let's go be evil together. I've got the superglue ready!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I don't eat at subway.

Lemme guess....Panera?
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I had lost cal air and a diet water.. yum
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    About 45 million chicken are killed in the US every day and the worst of those go to subway and the like.

Source?
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    As far as sub chains go, here is how I rank them:

Jersey Mike's
    Firehouse Subs
    Togo's (west coast chain)
    Quiznos
    Jimmy John's
    (insert a huge space here)
    Subway

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    This is how they make their tuna at Subway.

hqdefault.jpg
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

Yummy
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    kellyogda wrote: »
    I went to subway with my two girls today and had a salad!!!!!!!

Meatball sub all the way !
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

That's how I make my tuna at work but with a packet of mustard.

(I miss the tuna at Subway but I just can't justify the calories when I don't want to put a lot of my calories eggs in one basket.)
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

Isn't this the way most people make tuna salad? Hunk of tuna, hunk of mayo...I add boiled eggs, green onion and celery (and relish if I'm feeling nostalgic or wild). Maybe some mustard. Is there some other recipe?
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

Isn't this the way most people make tuna salad? Hunk of tuna, hunk of mayo...I add boiled eggs, green onion and celery (and relish if I'm feeling nostalgic or wild). Maybe some mustard. Is there some other recipe?

I use greek yogurt
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I really like it when restaurants pluck feathers off a farm hen, cook it and serve it fresh. There is no point in eating chicken elsewhere. It costs a little extra but it's delicious and leaves the natural flavour on your taste buds.

I simply don't eat chicken anywhere else. I have eaten under extreme circumstances... like during airport layovers. Otherwise, nope.

When I was a child, my family & I went to a restaurant, that had their livestock; outside & in front by the entrance, behind a decorative; garden style/height fence. So of course they were small, like ducks; instead of cows.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I have been known, on occasion, to get a meatball salad. That's when I can take the carbs (the meatballs have carbs used for a binding agent). From the responses I get, I think I'm the only one who ever orders a meatball salad.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I really like it when restaurants pluck feathers off a farm hen, cook it and serve it fresh. There is no point in eating chicken elsewhere. It costs a little extra but it's delicious and leaves the natural flavour on your taste buds.

I simply don't eat chicken anywhere else. I have eaten under extreme circumstances... like during airport layovers. Otherwise, nope.

When I was a child, my family & I went to a restaurant, that had their livestock; outside & in front by the entrance, behind a decorative; garden style/height fence. So of course they were small, like ducks; instead of cows.
    My parents had a strict Monday thru Friday vegetable meal routine.

Saturday, farm hens will be killed and cooked in the house. Sunday, there would be a cow or goat killed and cooked fresh. The four-leggeds are something my father would bring from a slaughterhouse kind of meat shop.... as these are big animals. That kind of lifestyle is no longer there for me... so the best I try to get is fresh farm hen from restaurants.

Fend for yourself or Denny's, was our routine. My Mother rarely cooked & I wasn't allowed to because she had severe OCD. She'd be afraid that I'd mess the kitchen, yet she caused; 2 kitchen fires! I only remember it because it was, the only time that my family; was sophisticated!
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    About 45 million chicken are killed in the US every day and the worst of those go to subway and the like.

I don't eat meat
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options

I've never had a salad from Subway.
    Did you enjoy your salad?
  • kellyogda
    kellyogda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »

I've never had a salad from Subway.
    Did you enjoy your salad?
    I did enjoy it! Would of rather a sub but decided not too! Sacrifice and all that