Hi everyone!! the names evelyn

Options
Hi! i am 18 years old and live in Los Angeles. i currently found this program and thought it be good to try it. i have been depressed for awhile since for about over a year and a half i gained about 45 pounds. i went from being a size 4 to now 11 or 13. It's very depressing to hear the nasty comments everywhere you go about how much weight i have gained:sad:
well i hope that i get back on track!
137688.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• lovelypink13
    Options
    Hi! i am 18 years old and live in Los Angeles. i currently found this program and thought it be good to try it. i have been depressed for awhile since for about over a year and a half i gained about 45 pounds. i went from being a size 4 to now 11 or 13. It's very depressing to hear the nasty comments everywhere you go about how much weight i have gained:sad:
    137688.png
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hi, there

first of all, you are lovely! So those who are nasty don't know (the real) you! If they're making the comments just to remind you that you can look and feel better, then they are your friends. If they are using this to hurt you, then maybe they are envious for things you do that they can't, so let them be - you can't please everyone.

Second of all, welcome :flowerforyou: . We're here to support you, to remind you of your goal and to be happy for your successes. Feel free to ask for help - we'll do what we can.

:flowerforyou: welcome, pal :wink:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    137688.png

There's nobody more cruel than teens! I'm sorry they've hurt you so!
    I still remember WAY back to my school days when I'd hear all the laughing, especially from the "beautiful" cheerleaders, whenever I walked by! BUT, I lost alot of weight between husbands, and when I went to my 20th high school reunion, I looked FANTASTIC, and alot of those laughing cheerleaders looked like hell! :laugh:
    Course, then I gained most of the weight back after getting "contented" again with my second husband. But now, thanks to MFP and all it's wonderfully supportive members, I can hold my head up high and feel great about the way I look again! Hopefully it'll be the same way for you! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supportive and understanding here and they know what you are going thru, because we are trying to do the same thing. I love this site. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.