hi Everyone! Im New and in need of support.

Options
well for almost 2 years now i gained a total of 45 pounds and i am in need of sooooo much support.
it is really depressing to always be hearing the nasty comments of how much weight i have gained throughout this time and especially when i go try out clothes.
The worst part is i found this voicemail in my phone where i can hear my boyfriend and his family talking about how now i am fat. It really hurts to hear how the person you love is talking with his family how now i am fat. This has me so depressed but now i ask for support, i am on a mission to lose the weight i gained and show them i do not need to be drinking pills or making myself vomit to be skinny. (his sister made herself vomit for a while) I want to do it the healthy way by changing the way i eat and being fit more. :heart: i want to feel good about myself once again.
Thanks for reading
Evelyn
137688.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• lovelypink13
    Options
    well for almost 2 years now i gained a total of 45 pounds and i am in need of sooooo much support.
    it is really depressing to always be hearing the nasty comments of how much weight i have gained throughout this time and especially when i go try out clothes.
    The worst part is i found this voicemail in my phone where i can hear my boyfriend and his family talking about how now i am fat. It really hurts to hear how the person you love is talking with his family how now i am fat. This has me so depressed but now i ask for support, i am on a mission to lose the weight i gained and show them i do not need to be drinking pills or making myself vomit to be skinny. (his sister made herself vomit for a while) I want to do it the healthy way by changing the way i eat and being fit more. :heart: i want to feel good about myself once again.
    Thanks for reading
    Evelyn
    137688.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • COcowgrl
    Options
    You came to the right place. There is much support from people like you. You just have to get out there and do it. Add me if you would like. I love to help and motivate people. We can do this together!!!!:glasses: :happy:
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    well first of all congratulations on making a decision to change your life. I think if this is something that you are wanting to do for yourself then it has the opportunity to become a permanent change. Don't be doing this because of what someone else wants you to do. I'm sorry about how people have been treating you. Your boyfriend shouldn't be saying things like that. If anything he should be sticking up for you. just eat right drink your water and try to find some form of exercise that is hard work, but you also enjoy it. There are lotsa of great people on this site that will be more than happy to help. good luck!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to MFP. I agree that you should do this for yourself and not for your boyfriend and his family. And how dare he disrespect you like that. Do this for you, for your own health and happiness. This website is a great place for support and advice.
  • Barbina
    Options
    Don't let anyone ****tate the way you live your life or feel day by day. EVERYONE goes through ups and downs and is never completely happy about where they are in life but it definately shouldn't be thrown into your face. I was once 300lbs, I was in a bad marriage, my inlaws constantly put me down, made me feel worthless so I began to live that life style and before I knew it after my 3rd son I was the heaviest I had ever imagined. I was in a really low place and I never thought I was going to get out of it, until I met a wonderful friend who showed me I was living my life for ME and only ME and the only satisfaction I was ever going to be comfortable with was showing everyone I could achieve the goals I wanted out of life on my own, for myself. I was determined to turn my life around and as the weight came off I kept feeling better and better about myself. I had way more energy for my children, I enjoyed going out and playing with them, I cared more about myself and how I looked and the best part about it all was that I grew this inner strength and by watching the "negative" comments now being forced to "positive" comments was the most satisfying part. I lost 150lbs, on my own, no pills, no puking, just plain clean healthy and of course I go up and down......thats why I am on here again...LOL.....but I am human and I am never going to be perfect and I am sure I am never going to be 100% absolutely happy with my body, I have 3 children and my bikini days are over.....LOL.....but I like who I am as a person and thats all that matters.

So pick a day and from that day on you do this for YOU and only YOU and show them all up!!!! Make them all jelouse:wink: