New seeking support and accountabilty :) Add Me :)

Options
EvolveFit4Life
EvolveFit4Life Posts: 2 Member
edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I am no longer willing to continue to do what has not worked for me in the past. This time I am taking a completely different approach. I am swallowing my pride and admitting that I need serious help. I need accountability. I need to be willing to invest time and resources into accomplishing this goal that has eluded me for years. I cannot isolate this area of my life. I don't just have a problem with food, my weight is a symptom of other issues and I am willing to work on them.

I need to lose approximately 79lbs. One thing I am doing differently this time is enlisting help from various sources and seeking/offering encouragement, accountability, and support to others.

Please send me a friend request if you are serious about your weighloss journey, are active on MFP, and are interested in giving and receiving encouragement, advice, etc.

Replies

• la7789
    la7789 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Lauren. I need the same thing. I'm only trying to lose around 10lbs but it's all on my stomach. I struggle with making myself workout. Maybe we can keep each other focused. I'm getting married in June and I have until then to get back in shape.
  • mamosa22
    mamosa22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • momwyand
    momwyand Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It seems to a common problem with losing weight-accountability. Once I start writing down what I eat during the day I see how my choices are affecting my weight loss. I'm 51 years old and the weight goes on easy, especially in my stomach and hips, but I cannot take it off. I would love to talk with others who are also fighting this battle and maybe we could keep each other accountable and on track
  • Star0522
    Star0522 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to take this journey with you. I also need support and encouragement on this new path in life. I'm new to this so haven't learned how to all friends yet but please send me a request.
  • Pogila
    Pogila Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, but have been struggling with weight issues, I have been working out from last 6 months losing around 12 pounds - but looks like I have hit a plateau .. hoping MFP will help to to lose another 10 pounds. Good luck to you !
  • mrstemoxtle
    mrstemoxtle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it :wink:
    Ive lost 32/100 goal just keep plugging it in! It's worth it
  • Pogila
    Pogila Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How many months did you take to lose 32 pounds ? Thanks !!