My Before and After of My Arms! (Pictures)

Options
My arms always were one of my least favorite features when I gained a bunch of weight... so I'm happy about them now. They feel stronger too!

Before was a few months ago before I started Insanity...then after is currently. Been weight lifting as well the last month or so :)oh7et74hxwl0.png

Replies

• thunder1982
    thunder1982 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I used to have effortlessly toned arms when I was younger but these days my arms are problematic esp with sleeves. You've made great progress.
  • LalaLovesPo
    LalaLovesPo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Good job dude that's super awesome
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I used to have effortlessly toned arms when I was younger but these days my arms are problematic esp with sleeves. You've made great progress.

Thank you! Usually when I gain weight, I know I gained tons when I get a double chin going and my arms are bigger since that's generally the last area to gain weight :(

Thank you for the encouraging words though!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Good job dude that's super awesome

Thank you!!!
  • Chanda777
    Chanda777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done great!!
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! Very inspiring! Your arms look great even in the before. I'd be happy if my bulgey arms look super toned like yours! :#
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!