Crunchy SAHM of two toddlers

Options
Greetings all,
Nice to find this site. I don't have a ton of weight to lose, but like you all, I'm always looking for BALANCE and managing PRIORITIES with family, nutrition, and exercise. Like you, I like sweet and salty foods in moderation but am interested in feeding my family well and taking good care of myself. I work at home full-time - not a paying job, but I manage our finances and budget, do all the errands, cooking/baking from scratch, working out, cleaning, laundry, dishes, all while juggling two busy boys who were born 16 months apart.

I enjoy running, mountainbiking (with DH, when schedule permits), circuit training at home, parenting, carpentry, theology, philosophy, nutrition. Before kids I enjoyed training horses, ballroom dancing, shopping; now my interests are changing toward gardening and crafting. Eh, I'm starting to sound old! hah

Can I get a witNASS?!!! :) Glad to be here...

Replies

• runnergrl82
    Options
    Hi.... My kids are 18 months apart...My son is 2 and my daughter is 11 monthss..very busy here lol
  • faithmarquart
    Options
    Welcome!

My kids were born 16 months apart as well, I know where you are at! I am also a SAHM and YES it is a full time job! I used to be in the professional world and am currently getting my degree so that when my boys go to school I can do accounting and work around their schedule. This is a great site I have found it extremely helpful!

Faith
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome :)

Crunchy mom of 4 here, so your title caught my eye! I also enjoy taking care of myself and our family. I make all our bread from scratch and I used to train horses! Funny. :) I'm a SAHM, who also works from home full time, but I do get paid for it. ;)

This is a great site to be a part of, feel free to add meas a friend if you'd like. :)