Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.
I'm not anti-immunization. However, I am not convinced flu shots work. The worst case of the flu I ever got was from a family that everyone got the shot. Sometimes at work I have been the only one not to get the flu and the only one who didn't get the shot.
This discussion has been closed.
- All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 388.9K Introduce Yourself
- 42.9K Getting Started
- 259K Health and Weight Loss
- 175.1K Food and Nutrition
- 47.2K Recipes
- 232K Fitness and Exercise
- 340 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 73K Success Stories
- 152.3K Motivation and Support
- 7.6K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.2K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.6K MyFitnessPal Information
- 21 News and Announcements
- 707 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions