Need a weight loss buddy!!!!

Options
I want someone to talk to everyday even just briefly to share progress updates, weight, and diet plans. I need someone to help motivate me, we can hold eachother accountable for slipping up on our diets etc. !! Someone please come on this journey with me I have 40+ pounds to lose. I'm starting at 180 my ideal weight is 135-140

Replies

• ddcistine
    ddcistine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can be your buddy :) I'm looking to find some people who can help support each other too. It's hard to do it alone!
  • CarolynHickman
    CarolynHickman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a weigh lose buddy also. Is this where I'm suppose to be to found one?
  • SandraD1971
    SandraD1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for weight loss buddy. I am 45 years old and used to be a 2 hour / day gym person but with two kids and a fulltime desk job, lost my way somewhere along the process. I have 20 pounds to lose. If you want we can report in each day on successes and any tips to help. I am trying to break my bad habit of 2-3pm junk food so went for a walk and had a non fat latte instead. :)
  • ashley_pbell
    ashley_pbell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl add me :) I've been been using this program for so long and never knew about connecting with people through here. Would love to have a fit buddy :) I started at 235/240 down to 182 now! Let's work together to reach our goals!
  • laurens47
    laurens47 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! :)
  • michcoutanche
    michcoutanche Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too please I'm really struggling at the moment x
  • SoCalPapa45
    SoCalPapa45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • effloresence
    effloresence Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am right around the same spot as you. I would love to be your buddy. Around 170 at moment and looking to get back down to 140-135 as well!
  • batuhan77
    batuhan77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try me
  • EZ_GEE
    EZ_GEE Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want someone to talk to everyday even just briefly to share progress updates, weight, and diet plans. I need someone to help motivate me, we can hold eachother accountable for slipping up on our diets etc. !! Someone please come on this journey with me I have 40+ pounds to lose. I'm starting at 180 my ideal weight is 135-140

DOING THE SAME THING !!! I'VE LOST 11 LBS. & MY GOAL IS 140 LBS. ......I'M WAITING ON GASTRIC BYPASS !!!
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose 100 pounds and currently working on my certification in personal training.
  • MelissaJKelly
    MelissaJKelly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Tiburon210
    Tiburon210 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use fitbit. If you do also add me at stvrod7@gmail.com
  • Mrsmeeks17
    Mrsmeeks17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm getting one I will
  • Tmayfield4
    Tmayfield4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for weight loss buddy. I am 45 years old and used to be a 2 hour / day gym person but with two kids and a fulltime desk job, lost my way somewhere along the process. I have 20 pounds to lose. If you want we can report in each day on successes and any tips to help. I am trying to break my bad habit of 2-3pm junk food so went for a walk and had a non fat latte instead. :)

Nice
  • Tmayfield4
    Tmayfield4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I got u
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Yall can always add me, always looking for more people to kick this *kitten* up!
  • hilaryprzy
    hilaryprzy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Anyone can add me, sent you a request
  • madziek29
    madziek29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well