First time ever posting in Success Stories!

Options
Hey everyone! First off, I have to say a HUGE "Thank You" to everyone who takes the time to post their successes, NSV's, and motivations because it's been a huge help to me, time and time again.
I've been here since 2012. Only, I've never been successful. I've been up and down, I've been binging and starving, I've been counting calories but not measuring my foods.

I had a baby a couple months ago. Something clicked.. I started my pregnancy at 245. I ended it at 256.
I ended up having to go dairy free and soy free due to baby having an intolerance while nursing..and I just knew I had to use this to get healthy, to be around for my children and my family, and this was my chance, AGAIN. I knew that I can't go on with this up and down rollercoaster, never really going anywhere but up. I've been doing this for almost 2 months now. I've been eating around 1700 calories, cooking meals instead of boxed or eating out. Educating myself on calories, macros, etc.
Today I logged in and entered my weight for weigh-in...220...and saw something that, in the 3+ years I've been on this site, I've never seen. I got my 25 pounds lost badge. I did it, I met my first EVER mini-goal. I think I can really do it this time around! I'm going to get healthy and be here for my children, and I just want to shout it from the roof tops. Now onto 30 pounds lost!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!