5'7" ladies close to goal

Options
barbiex3
barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
i'm looking for friends that are my height and close to their goal. I want to have amazing abs, so looking to lower my % bf. I've gone from 158-131 already. Looking for people to stay motivated with! =] feel free to add me !!!

Replies

• Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" but wanted to say awesome job, you look good!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Hey girl, I am nowhere near your current weight but I can be there to help you and you can motivate me to! Good job on your progress so far, you look great!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    hey im 5"7...
    m closeish to my goal i guess..
    im abotu 20 -30 lbs away..
    Although thats proberlly quite far..
    I dunno some people see that as far some see it as close..
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 1/2" 8 lbs to my goal of 135lb but once i get there i will probably will just be going harder on the weights to get way more definition.I really want to be between 135lb and 145lb I like having thick legs and a butt and yes i want defined abs not popping or anything.
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I would love some more 5'7" friends around the same weight!
  • imogen_scarlett
    Options
    I'm 5ft 7 and 123lbs currently, looking to hit 120 which is my final goal, which should happen in the next month or so, I hope.

Then going to begin maintenance and think of some fitness/body image goals to conquer next!!

If anyone has similar stats/height or aims, please give me an add :-)
  • perne11
    perne11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7! I have about 14 more pounds to my goal 135!
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    Bump- any more out there?
  • weeze_h
    weeze_h Posts: 72
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'7", currently 139lbs wanna be 133lbs. These final 6lbs are hard to lose!!!

I've not been eating great since hitting 139lb as my original goal was 133-139lbs so in my head I'm at the upper level of my goal. Starting today I'm back on track though,

Feel free to add me
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm actually closer to 5'8" than 5'7",but I'm only about 6.5-7 lbs away from my goal! Just about halfway there in my journey.

Great job so far!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    im 5ft8 and 171lbs im aiming for 156 lbs atm feel free to add me xx