Getting started 5 ft1.85 for 139 pounds goal loose 30 pounds

Options
hello everyone,

I've decided it was time for me to loose weight now that my youngest is almost 3 years old.
Before my first baby I weighted 114 pounds then I got pregnant and gained 26 pounds but while breastfeeding I gained 10 pounds more. Once I stopped breastfeeding I lost weight and got down to my 114 pounds without doing anything.
I thought after my second baby it would be the same especially since I only gained 14 pounds during pregnancy but again while breastfeeding I gained more weight and at the end of breastfeeding I was 139 pounds, that was a year ago and I am still 139 pounds.

My goal is to get down to between 108 and 112 during the loss phase because I know that I will gain a little weight during stabilization.
I started 4 days ago a 1200 calorie diet, my husband bought me an elliptical that I will receive on Saturday. so I can start sport as well.
I came here because I hope to find people like me to help stay motivated.

Thanks for reading

Replies

• Aud66
    Aud66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is a great place for help and support. I only discovered MFP about 4 weeks ago, but better late than never.
    My weight when I first started this weight loss journey was 182lbs and am 5 ft. I now weigh 118.8lbs. So I'v done a lot of it without MFP but glad to have found it now. Sending friend request.
  • bubulletgnome
    bubulletgnome Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow great weight loss. Congratulations !!!
    I've accepted your friend request :-)
  • BayAskew
    BayAskew Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend too if you would like! I am a mom of a 3 year old. I am at 138 lbs. I would like to get back to 114 because that's what I was pre baby! I would like to go on this weight loss journey with you!
  • bubulletgnome
    bubulletgnome Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey we are around the same stats and same calorie goal.

5'1 at 146 right now ... 1st goal is to drop 20lbs and see how I feel from there! Add me lets motivate each other