What will you tell yourself today?

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    So has no one actually told this lady? I find that sad. I had a colleague like that. No one told him, ppl made fun and generally joked about it. I had to tell him, they might not know.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    So has no one actually told this lady? I find that sad. I had a colleague like that. No one told him, ppl made fun and generally joked about it. I had to tell him, they might not know.

She is new and only been here a few weeks, we are still trying to figure her out but in the end we will end up telling her soon.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

She is new and only been here a few weeks, we are still trying to figure her out but in the end we will end up telling her soon.

Large can of Lysol spray, and just start spraying her cubicle and hall way...... lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

Large can of Lysol spray, and just start spraying her cubicle and hall way...... lol

I have gone through almost a whole can of febreeze in two weeks....
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

I have gone through almost a whole can of febreeze in two weeks....

wow and fabreeze can clean your couch, but not getrid of her stink.... wow.... Ok my imagination starts running, and ewwwwwwwww
  • Nathy_F
    Nathy_F Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Not to think of him...
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    You absolutely will do some form of exercise today!
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Try not to get too upset the 150th time someone asks you what you're doing for Christmas and you don't have an answer. Holiday time can be difficult when you don't have any family :confused: Not to be depressing.... :sweat_smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Don't lose your temp..don't lose your temper ..don't lose your temper..don't lose your temper
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    lol
    come have an English Christmas jen. foods on me
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Is really not cold outside, its all in your head.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be happy than right.

And

Don't pick a fight today!!!!!!!!!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    be patient
    have fun
    your legs can make it
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Getting pumped to go outside and exercise in the cold is not working.. But if I do not exercise, he won't go to the grocery store. I guess I need to get my fanny up its a good trade off in the long schemes of things.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    That I will not drink the entire bottle of Bailey's Salted Caramel that I bought yesterday