Lacking communication & support, I NEED some more social people! 250lbs+ want to loose 100lb+

Options
2»

Replies

• packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with my weight all of my life. Hoping to make this a lifestyle change. I have about 50 lbs to lose before I'm at the high end of the healthy weight range for my height. You all can feel free to add me :)
  • alexialmann
    alexialmann Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, everyone else feel free to add me as well! We are all in this together after all! :)
  • jessp2011
    jessp2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I could also use more support on here, so please add me! :)
  • thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    And me!
  • dreamergirl529
    dreamergirl529 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me, friends are always welcome for support and motivation!
  • charis458
    charis458 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had a goal of 150 lbs have lost close to 40 so far please feel free to add me. Am always looking for active friends who comment and encourage!
  • miranda823
    miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this. I've been on mfp for a few years, and did wonderful at first losing about 60 lbs. sadly, I've gained it all back and can't seem to figure out how to get my butt into gear again. I need to lose at least 100. I could use some support as well.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation, with weight to lose. I'm starting *again* after having a baby and avoiding cutting calories for his first year so I didn't mess with my milk production. I'm currently sitting at about 40 pounds below where I started almost 3 years ago and am looking to get another 100+ pounds off of me. I've been off the site for almost 2 years now, between the pregnancy and baby's first year, and have almost no active friends!
  • schwest76
    schwest76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love the support section! Feel free to add me!
  • b4leaving
    b4leaving Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as your friend. I log (almost) every day, and I try to spend at least 3-4 hours a week supporting and encouraging others by reading their status updates and engaging in conversation. :)
  • fletchleg13
    fletchleg13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, everyone seems to have disappeared and I've done the same. Looking to be more social now I'm mentally back on track.

I'm around 330lbs now and looking to get back down to around 250 to begin with then reevaluate from there. Short term getting back under 300 is my first big goal. Happy to add anyone who's wanting to be friends and support
  • Darkness_Fall
    Darkness_Fall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new on here, would love some social people. Journey is to lose 210 pounds. Hope to see you all on my friend page :)
  • stonedog1
    stonedog1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me only been on MFP a month but have found making friends and supporting each other is a great way to keep motivated i have lost 19lb so far but still have over 50 to go!
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I had an abrupt life change this past fall, but I am back on track now. I used to be very social on here, and am getting back to it. Add me if you would like.
  • bisieb
    bisieb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been reading the posts here and feel this is where I need to be! I have been trying to lose weight for so long I just keep getting discouraged. I did lose 50 # and then had an accident and now on long term disability. Of course it all came back which puts me in the range of 75 or more over now. Since the accident I have had cancer twice and finally on the other side of that. Because of these things happening, everyone keeps telling me it is too be expected that I am heavy and it's okay - even my Dr's. My kids tell me that I'm getting older so don't worry about it. As you can tell, I have no support whatsoever which is why I have been struggling with it so much. I have never joined a community and am now taking this step with all of you.
  • srrosenbalm
    srrosenbalm Posts: 35 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hello! I'm also looking to add friends who post/log more frequently. I use Twinbody for more of the "daily motivation" though so I post on both. If anyone else uses that app feel free to message me & I can give you my username. Otherwise, feel free to add me on here! :)