Been though this once already

Options
Hello all! My name is Kim. Four years ago I started a weight loss journey. I lost 90 lbs. I because VERY fit. I went from a size 20 jeans to a size 6. I completed this task in only nine months! It probably wasn't the healthiest way to lose the weight so fast. I threw myself into exercising 3 to 4 hours a day. I cut my calories to 1300 a day. I made sure I burned everything I ate plus some. I have now gained all of my weight back over 3 years. I did find out I have a metabolic disorder and that is why I have to cut my calories and exercise such in order for my body to lose weight. I need help and encouraging people around me. If you are willing to be those people....please, do not hesitate to friend me.

Merry Christmas and God Bless all of you.

Replies

• DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're like my MFP twin!!!

Same thing happen to me, lost a good 90lbs in less than a year, maintained for a 6months then gained it all back plus 20lbs more when I was studying and sick overseas... but 3 years later I'm back on track and my doctor is keeping an eye on me which should help =)

Definitely adding you! =D This site is amazing when you have great support =) 2017 will be a great year! Merry Christmas to you too =)
  • sammccall31
    sammccall31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have added you both because we could be triplets. I too have a metabolism problem and have to work really hard to lose weight.
    Love this place for motivation x
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Kim. Four years ago I started a weight loss journey. I lost 90 lbs. I because VERY fit. I went from a size 20 jeans to a size 6. I completed this task in only nine months! It probably wasn't the healthiest way to lose the weight so fast. I threw myself into exercising 3 to 4 hours a day. I cut my calories to 1300 a day. I made sure I burned everything I ate plus some. I have now gained all of my weight back over 3 years. I did find out I have a metabolic disorder and that is why I have to cut my calories and exercise such in order for my body to lose weight. I need help and encouraging people around me. If you are willing to be those people....please, do not hesitate to friend me.

Merry Christmas and God Bless all of you.

That's a shame you put it all back on. Yourbest movenis to get mutually supportive friends, be sure to support in return and you will be rewarded with a lot of encouragement. I'm sure you can do this again after all you have done it before and know exactly what to do. Good luck