Just introducing myself

Options
Hi, I'm Vicki! I'm new to this site and so far I like what I see. I am desiring to drop about 60 lbs and hoping that this site will help me keep track of what I'm doing, the calories I'm consuming and the calories I'm burining. Any suggestions, insight, or just inspirational will be gladly accepted, as I need all the motivation possible. I'm not a person that just eats junk for the heck of it. If I had two tables placed before me, one with burgers, fries, cookies, cakes, pizza etc....and the other with fruit veggies, whole grains (all the colors) I would probably choose the fruit and veggie table because it's more eye appealing to me. But with my lifestyle, the other table is far more convenient and therefore I choose the wrong foods. I love healthy salads, but I find that I get bored with them easily as I don't know how to prepare a variety of salads. Anyway, I'll be looking around and watching for all sorts of tips, recipies etc....

Replies

• MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome!

Just let me know how I can help.
  • devineyallen
    Options
    Welcome! I have the same problem getting bored with food! I have been trying to eat chicken and fish mainly and there are so many ways you can cook it!