A Change in Need

Options
Hello! I'm Hannah, I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, PCOS, anxiety, and depression all in the same day... and I'm 23 years old. I'm far too young to be this unhealthy. However, I know that losing weight might not cure all of my problems, as some are family history, but it most certainly won't hurt them. I'm trying to eat better, and get through all of this, both mentally and physically.

Replies

• CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! If you're looking for friends to keep you motivated, feel free to add me.
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the journey, jut don't give up.... I am 50 and have been dealing with PCOS for lots of years. Losing weight may help more than you think.....
  • thefitnesskitty2016
    Options
    Hey I've also been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I have really bad body image issues as well I'd love to help you out there's some awesome appps out there for exercise and it would be cool to have someone to work with. I'm kitty btw
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Welcome back girly. :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a lot to process in one day. Wonderful for you, however, that you are taking control where you can. You can totally do this.