I'm insane

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
So, I've been following the CLX program for about 2 weeks shy of the entire 90 days so far. I've never veered off my program. Yesterday was burn intervals & extreme abs but instead I went and ran a 5k with my sister. This morning I wokeup (after missing my workout) and felt guilty and like I didn't really "complete the program now".

Ugh, why do I get like this? It was a cardio day on CLX and I substituted with a HARDER cardio workout, so should I REALLY be concerned? Should i make up the workout, or just let it go?

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    Just let it go. You worked out so you're good. I think when I did CLX I missed 3 workouts and still saw some amazing results. Go enjoy the fact that you branched out into something different :)
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    let it go!! you worked hard, or even harder! you accomplished what they program wanted you to. just let it go.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    You don't sound insane.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Just let it go. You worked out so you're good. I think when I did CLX I missed 3 workouts and still saw some amazing results. Go enjoy the fact that you branched out into something different :)

Agree. Running a 5k is not exactly sitting on the couch eating ice cream from a tub. It's still helping you get fit, and varying your routine.

If you want to tag one day on to the end of the CLX program, go ahead. But missing it won't hurt you.
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Pardon my ignorance...what is CLX?
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Pardon my ignorance...what is CLX?

It's ChaLEAN Extreme. A strength training BeachBody workout.
  • danog8
    danog8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Variety is the spice of life. yes, cliche, but you'll go insane if you nit pick everything about your workout plan. I think it's great that you changed it up and did something else (which was probably more fun so kudos!). Being able to make changes in your diet and exercise that deviate from your "plan" and still keep it healthy and working is a great sign that your mind is in the right place! keep it up and good luck! :)