Hey Young People! 18-29

Options
13»

Replies

• michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 so reaching the top of this list haha but anyone is welcome to add me :) my friends list is starting to thin out
  • joanamrca
    joanamrca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 24 going on 25 and I really want to get fit this time... Started running but struggling with the healthy eating part of it so would love some accountability buddies :) add me!
  • jordanaus29
    jordanaus29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 22 feel free to add me!
  • eccamero
    eccamero Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Eden. I'm 23 and looking to lose 60 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • MelonSodaz
    MelonSodaz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You sound like a great diet buddy! Adding. I'm going back to university next semester so I'm back at it if anywant wants a friend.
  • Zukaaah
    Zukaaah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am on the same boat as you! I do not know how to add anyone, I don't even know what I'm doing. But I'm 19 and it seems like college has been making me go up a pound like every week.

Would love to be surrounded by a community of my peers during this journey for motivation.
  • madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Heyyy everyone!! I'm 24, living in Florida. I've lost almost 60lbs so far & looking to get some motivational friends here on myfitnesspal. Anyone feel free to send me a friend request, I'm pretty awesome lol o:)>:)
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jeff, 23 I'm from the UK and I've lost 81Ibs so far, 18Ibs until I reach my goal. Feel free to add :)
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Turned 26 yesterday!
  • GeeLosingit
    GeeLosingit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm 23 from England, have 60+ to lose. Add me :) we can do this!
  • annadnaluom
    annadnaluom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 21 and seriously in need of support to try and force myself out of my unhealthy habits. I'm looking for an accountability partner, add or message me (:
  • Fattie_Rhf
    Fattie_Rhf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 18, from England. Trying to lose weight before going onto university, as well as wanting to fit into all those lovely outfits ;D
    feel free to add me anytime!