Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• superezra
    superezra Posts: 7 Member
    Hello Fellow MFPers,

I've lost 40kg+ and beaten pre-diabetes. I'm currently on a lean bulk looking to put on strength before cutting to 15% body fat and possibly doing another lean bulk.

I'm active daily, nearly at day 365! Feel free to add me :)
  • CreatingColie
    CreatingColie Posts: 13 Member
    Still have a long ways to go, could always use some support and motivation. :smiley:
  • SamMarriottPT
    SamMarriottPT Posts: 33 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm Sam, and I'm a 22 year old Online Coach and Fitness Writer. I'm very active on MyFitnessPal, posting motivation and my owncontent pretty much every single day, plus my inbox is always open if you need help with anything! Feel free to add me :)
  • TMK0214
    TMK0214 Posts: 70 Member
    Add me! I have 100+ pounds to lose, it'll be a long journey :)
  • DarcysLosingIt
    DarcysLosingIt Posts: 81 Member
    I am working to get back on track this year and am looking for friends. I am 46, work full time as a high school English teacher (lots of grading), mom to 3 teenage daughters (16, 15, 13), and help my husband with his side business.
  • Henzcass1
    Henzcass1 Posts: 17 Member
    Could do with some mates
  • MotivatedMenna1
    MotivatedMenna1 Posts: 25 Member
    Add me champs xx let's do this! :)
  • bill9745
    bill9745 Posts: 4 Member
    Always happy to have new friends. And I'm new so I have like 2. Add me!
  • Baruchuda
    Baruchuda Posts: 28 Member
    I am looking for friends on here! I gained about 50lbs between May and December this year. I haven't been this heavy in over 5yrs. The high a few weeks ago was 192. I'm already down to 178 with diet changes and exercise. I want to be 150 by the end of February and 125 for the spring. I've been 125 in the last few years but really hovered in the 130's-140's mostly. In 2005 and 2010 I also got this heavy and took it off. Depression and health issues caused the weight gain every time. Let's support each other!
  • Could use some pals I'm doing it alone lol

Hi I'm new at this. My doctor wants me to lose weight for a kidney transplant by having a gastric sleeve. I am going to try and lose 50lbs in the next 5 months by diet and exercise I think if I can do this I won't have the surgery. So here I am needing friends and support. Thanks,and best wishes to everyone.
  • Hi everyone!! I am starting this yet again, and I need some motivation and friends along the way...add me up!!
  • colivb94
    colivb94 Posts: 44 Member
    Add me :)
  • mary101234
    mary101234 Posts: 36 Member
    Let's motivate eachother
  • hi guys
    please give your opinions to my post
  • TexasNurseSteph
    TexasNurseSteph Posts: 5 Member
    My current weight is 264 lbs. My goal is 165 lbs. I lost 41 pounds and i have gained pounds back. My start weight was 289 lbs. I gained a large amount of weight (like 120 pounds!) with my last pregnancy. I have a family history of diabetes, I want to avoid that and be able to be more active with my 2 kids. I would like to restart my weight loss journey. I would love to have new friends, and friends who are maybe in a similar situation as me. Thanks!
  • AmandaNBaker75
    AmandaNBaker75 Posts: 4 Member
    I am always looking for more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • bworth222
    bworth222 Posts: 55 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Shakiraj22
    Shakiraj22 Posts: 9 Member
    I could use the motivation and support! I also want to support others
  • jessicawfoster
    jessicawfoster Posts: 299 Member
    I'm needing motivational and supporting friends!
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add me