Looking for Friends

Options
Hi all.

My name is Lisa and I am 39 years old. I will officially be 40 in February. I have 4 children, ages are 18, 14,14 and 10 months. As you can guess, the 10 month old was quite the surprise.

I am looking to lose about 100 pounds and I am looking for friends who are active and like to talk. I have logged in for 75 days in a row, every day since I started my journey again. Currently my news feed contains nothing but messages about friends days logged in or exercise or pounds lost. And while I am supportive of this, I'm looking more for friends who want to chat, reach out for help when needed, or will respond to messages I post in my newsfeed.

If anyone is interested in a new friend that likes to talk, please add me! I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

Replies

• ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa! I know that we have quite the difference in age but, I am also a mother. I am 22 years old and have lost nearly 120 pounds since 2012. :) I have some more to lose but, I have a lot of tips and a whole lot of support to share with you!!!

I don't have many people to contact during the day either... I don't have friends in "real life" that know much about weight loss or really care in the least. It would be nice to have someone to text, message or even Facebook during the day or call in a crisis. I appreciate this post and would love to become friends!

Please add me or message me. I am not on here much but, promise to reply as soon as I see you reach out!

Merry Christmas!
  • annobrien6443
    annobrien6443 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please