Way to go!
  • NamVetJim
    NamVetJim Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow!
  • Moby_Dick
    Moby_Dick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow, but I peeked already. :-)
  • karenlynnlarson
    karenlynnlarson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can all add me! I've got 88 of 100 lb still to lose! Looking for more friends to support and support me!!!
  • Moby_Dick
    Moby_Dick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Down 3 lbs.
  • Flapjack_Mollases
    Flapjack_Mollases Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm currently weighing in at 345. My goal is 215-225. I am currently around 34% BF, I would like to get that down to 12-15%.
  • ksuthrill
    ksuthrill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2.4 lbs lost for the week. Right on track of 2+ pounds a week. Need to up my activity level it was down over the weekend. My UC has come back and that is causing me some issues also.

Keep up the work everyone. Welcome new members. Remember this is a journey not a sprint. You will have good days and bad. You can chose how many bad ones you want to have.

Stay the course we are just starting.
  • karenlynnlarson
    Options
    Down 1.6 lb for the week.
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    Any weight loss is a step to being healthier.
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    You have a fantastic attitude!
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    How many people on here are using a Fitbit or similar device?
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    I use a Fitbit Surge. Use it primarily for Heart Rate feature.
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    I am using the fit bit one. It keeps track of my steps and gives me a quick look at how active I am for the day. I also like that it interfaces with the myfitness oal app
  • NamVetJim
    Options
    How is everyone's week progressing?
    Via conversations with my doctor and nutritionist I am changing the diet parameters to just calories and carbohydrates. The logic being weight loss will keep sodium and cholesterol under control.
  • Cuttingthecabooseloose
    Options
    I've used MFP before for a few months and now I'm back again. My first goal is to lose 20 lbs, but I have a lot more to lose to get healthy. This time around I am trying to eat resistant starch foods in place of my usual white bread, pizza, etc. The past 1 1/2 yrs. has been crazy with my health, but now all is stable and I'm ready to go full force with getting the weight off. I am joined up to a gym and I walk on the regular with my 2 German Shepards. I'm a stress eater and that's going to be my biggest obstacle to get over. Reducing stress, being mindful of if I'm actually hungry or feeding something else will be my goals going forward.
    I want to get a fitbit or the watch that you use with the Android phone that tracks activity soon.

Would love some new friends on here. I live in Baltimore Maryland..... anyone else from nearby?
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Losing 100+ pounds seems daunting at first but it is absolutely doable. Just make responsible choices one day at a time and you will get there. It isn't a race and there is no time limit. Just keep on keeping on and eventually you will look back and be amazed at how far you have come.

I can also promise you that it is completely worth it. Just keep on keeping on, one day at a time.
  • ksuthrill
    Options
    Lost 2 more lbs this week. Did to much snacking over the weekend or it might have been more. Staying the course.
    Next week could be tougher going through the Christmas holiday.

Keep your head up everyone. One bad week is just that a bad week. Don't give up! Also some of you need to do some reporting. If it is up then say so. Only you can hold yourself accountable.
  • karenlynnlarson
    Options
    I'm 2lb down this week. I survived a company Christmas party and a dinner out with friends without losing my cool. I did want that bread on the table but I ate my salad and fish instead. :)