7 stone weight loss

Options
nayf89
nayf89 Posts: 1 Member
March 1st this year after stepping on the scales to see myself at the heaviest I have ever been - 20 stone/280 lb, I decided to start a 100 day diet with the hopes of losing 3 stone. After completion and over the moon with the results I extended my deadline by 50 days... then another 50 and well, here I am just over 8 months deep. I'm now down 100lb and have dropped from an obese BMI of over 35 to a mid-range healthy of just over 23. I'm pretty much done with the weight loss now and need to switch up my diet and find the motivation (and knowledge) on how best to tone up and lose what's left on the belly. Any suggestions will be really appreciated, work outs are foreign to me lol.

Anyway, here's my progress photos. I'm very proud and wanted to share. I didn't have any miracles to losing the weight nor did I take any dramatic steps, but if anyone is interested in the routines and eating habits I've used then I'll write it up.

Good luck to everyone!

Wcp1dIq.jpg

Replies

• jamieperryman
    jamieperryman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome dude! Nicely done
  • StevenGarrigus
    StevenGarrigus Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Spectacular work my friend!
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, yes please tell us
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Very impressive.
  • mellowadam
    mellowadam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! 7 st in 8 months? Oh my, you totally rocked every month, congrats! I am still on my journey, but starting to work with weights surely will have some benefits. Do you go to a gym? The people there surely can help you with getting a nice routine, I have no doubt. You look great though, keep it up!
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes please write the tools that you used for you plan.
  • freedomofnow
    freedomofnow Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yeah awesome progression! I am at around the same starting place actually (little over 1 month in with 7 kgs lost), so very motivating to see you succeed!

If you haven't lifted before I definitely recommend setting up a program with a personal trainer. Most gyms give a complimentary training session once you start to kind of get you going.

I was quite active in the gym around 10 years ago now, before youtube basically, so once I got back I just started looking at videos and kind of developed my own full body program where I pick exercises every time I go just to complete the certain muscle groups. If I see something that looks fun/challenging online I'll test it out and maybe add it to the program. It's easy once you get the hang of it!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Fabulous result - well done. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!