Energy Bars

Options
Anyone know of any good energy or meal replacement bars that dont have much suger? I usually eat a cliff bar for a quick and easy on the go food but they have ALOT of suger in them. Would love any input on this...

Replies

• pauterson
    pauterson Posts: 65
    Options
    i love promax bars & usually work in the extra carbs for my workout 1hr before/after..
  • amandalynn21
    Options
    I love love love fiber one bars. I think they have about 10g of sugar. They fill you up though with 9 grams of fiber (they have chocolate, peanut butter, carmel and mocha). I'm sure you could find one with less sugar but that's just my favorite choice. :)
  • jcj87
    jcj87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    PRO bars are pretty good for you. They still average in the upper teens for grams of sugar, but it's a few less than clif bars. I think they taste better, too.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Sorry but when I first read the topic I read "Energy Bras" LMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Think Thin have 230 calories, NO sugar and 20 grams of protein. Plus they are gluten-free.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I just found my new favorite bars... Quest Bars! Vanilla Almond Crunch = YUM!!

200 cals
    20g protein
    1g sugar
    22g carbs (4 net carbs)
    18g fiber
    Gluten free