Fitbit Flex 2

Options
Does anyone use a Fitbit Flex 2? Do you recommend it? Is it accurate as far as counting calories? Thanks!

Replies

• carlosapolinarioferreira
    Options
    I just got one myself this weekend, I am still testing it out, but first impressions of the unit:

1. Easy to use,
    2. Hart Rate is very accurate in comparison with what I got from the Treadmill and Eliptical machine.
    3. The divice has Steps, Run (for outside), Treadmill, Eliptical, Weights, workout, bike, interval workout.

I didn´t think I would like it, I even tried going to bed with it and didn´t feel to bad with it. The device actually took a very impresive reading of my sleep habits.

Note: I never used or had any other fitness tracker so I cannot really tell you if this is better then another. I found for me, I am someone that hasn´t used a watch in over 5 years, this does not feel that bad.

If you have any other question let me know.
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have ordered one which should arrive by the end of the week, will update in a couple of weeks to let you know.

I have the impression that the above review was for Charge 2 not Flex 2... Flex 2 does not measure heart rate as far as I am aware?
  • vangirly
    vangirly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did you end up getting one? I have it for about two weeks. Like it so far. Just have to remember not to rest my hand on the treadmill handle. I've noticed that it's not accurate at the end of my workout. I just ordered a clip to put it in when working out to help with that. ;)
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    @vangirly from my research, that's a known issue with all wrist-worn, non-HR activity trackers. It measures impact to count steps - no impact (because hand resting on a surface), no steps... it also affects people who do most of their walking pushing strollers for example. The clip is a good option, or you could get a tracker which measures HR.
  • vangirly
    vangirly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had the Fitbit one before.. it's a tracker that's a clip. With the flex 2, I saw a lot of options of different accessories to house it in. I ordered a pendant to wear out and a clip for the gym. I liked the variety that this one offered. ;)
  • ulises1211
    ulises1211 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to buy one but i haven't decide yet. Worked good for you guys? I checked some reviews and some said that doesn't work quite good and lacks of accuracy